Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone getting Forza Horizon 4?

FrogzVsTrainz

FrogzVsTrainz

Androgynouscel
Looking to get a group of people together that will play the game regularly.

Been playing this series since the original. 3 games in and I never really got into the multiplayer. Looking to change that.

I'm probably going to make an in-game team when I get home.

No , but I like midnight club 3

I got the ultimate edition. It arrived on the 28th, found out my Xbox One had stopped reading disks, ordered an Xbox One X to replace it and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. Fucking annoying. Kinda wish I'd just ordered the standard edition now since I didn't get to experience the early access.

I would've got it if the Tokyo rumors were true.

RPG

I got the ultimate edition. It arrived on the 28th, found out my Xbox One had stopped reading disks, ordered an Xbox One X to replace it and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. Fucking annoying. Kinda wish I'd just ordered the standard edition now since I didn't get to experience the early access.
Ouch... That's some shit luck. Is it a slim model? I had a fat xb1 that started doing that.

Yeah. Just purchased it 10 mins ago for PC. Should finish downloading by tomorrow morning. I was very addicted to forza horizon 3

Nah, don't have an xbox and never really cared for racing games tbh

Why the fuck would you let Microsoft cuck you into buying an xbox one x after your shitbox failed instead of just downloading the digital version and playing that.

I got a shitbox myself and I promised all my xbros it'll be the last western piece of trash I buy.

What

Nope. It was a fat model. I'd only had it a year, the absolute piece of shit.
It seems like all fat versions of consoles made in the last 15 years suck... Especially xboxs