Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone got a job that they don't hate? Maybe even something that makes you not mind wasting your life slaving away?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Wageslaving is a torturous and hellish existence even for normal people, much less incels who have their life falling apart in several different ways. Add any mental disorders on top of that and you're fucked.

So having a job that you (can't say enjoy cause such a job definitely doesn't exist) tolerate and doesn't make your life more miserable is paramount.

Any such lucky people?

I work in a basement away from other people. I bullshit around all day till it's time to leave. The rare chance i do get any work to do, it lasts maybe 30 minutes.

20200302 201751

Damn, what job? Sounds sweet.

For a medical company. I'm surrounded by boxes upon boxes of patient charts in a well heated basement. Actually very comforting. I scan them into a database and sometimes do heavy lifting (Gorilla)

I freelance as a graphic designer. I love doing it. One day I spend 14 hours making a brochure for my client and didn't get bored for even a second. I got tired though.

Create you own company and keep ownership of it while paying someone else to run it.

For a medical company. I'm surrounded by boxes upon boxes of patient charts in a well heated basement. Actually very comforting. I scan them into a database and sometimes do heavy lifting (Gorilla)
Sounds sweet if there's really only 30 minutes of work. God speed, gorillaman.
Create you own company and keep ownership of it while paying someone else to run it.
The economic system is a scam. An overwhelming majority of businesses fail fairly quickly and leave their owners in debt for decades. Those that do make it are started by people with daddy's money or people with shady connections, or just connections to other rich people that they got through nepotism or being buddies with the right people.

soon none of us will have jobs

Sounds sweet if there's really only 30 minutes of work. God speed, gorillaman.

The economic system is a scam. An overwhelming majority of businesses fail fairly quickly and leave their owners in debt for decades. Those that do make it are started by people with daddy's money or people with shady connections, or just connections to other rich people that they got through nepotism or being buddies with the right people.

smart ones get investor's money then it fails after the owners took out huge salaries for years

anyone using their own personal money to start a business is extremely fucking stupid

I drive a train for a living. It's tolerable.

Can’t think of one job that will make me happy if it includes making someone other than myself rich tbh

I do programming(C++, websites). Don't hate my job but not in a love with it either due to depression.

Last edited:
I do programming(C++, websites). Don't hate my job but not in a love with it either due to depression.
Big brain job tbh. Nice.

Big brain job tbh. Nice.

Thanks, but its more like exploiting autism in one to few particular areas - I'am a complete retard in doing other things, including very basic ones.

One example: can not drive car.

Never worked a day in my life

I do not like working at all, but i have an affinity with the kind of work that i do, every work has it's own stresses and shitty things, you have to found the one that you can tolerate the most.

Universal Basic Stakeholding

Wageslavery is brutal anyway