Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone got moneymaxxing ideas?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
We have group chat of moneymaxxers on discord, we're all trying to moneymaxx there and each one of us got moneymaxxing method. I've got 3 methods to share myself, to enter you must have at least one idea on your mind, even if it's ewhoring tbh. Just lol @ wagecucking for the rest of your life.

2nd gif its ogre

i have the recipe for success...let me in
EDIT:need to make discord acc :feelstastyman:

We have group chat of moneymaxxers on discord, we're all trying to moneymaxx there and each one of us got moneymaxxing method. I've got 3 methods to share myself, to enter you must have at least one idea on your mind, even if it's ewhoring tbh. Just lol @ wagecucking for the rest of your life.

View attachment 98037

View attachment 98038

can i join?

Monaymaxx tut:
Be a jew

If you can throw in some money tip and you are serious about moneymaxxing sureded srs

i dont have any money but i do have some useful ideas

there are good guides for this tbh

View attachment 98037

View attachment 98038

Save money by wageslaving and then invest or make your own local business :feelsmage:

invest in bitcoin :soy::soy::soy:

I meant moneymaxxing tip lel tbhhthb and sure add me on discord, it's in this thread ded srs
srs boyo is it legit dedly ngl?

ogercel tbh sounds like its some money making scheme tbh

Ive made millions being neet with crypto. You goys should get in now while its cheap.

How many people are in the chat

Be a fortune teller. Tell what cucks wanna hear.

PM me an invite to the discord please

I HAVE the greatest story for a Visual Novel ever in my head but I'd need an artist and a programmer to realize it.

study hard and get a high paying job

I don't wagecuck, I salarycuck

Every time you get paid save $10 and eventually you'll have a decent amount.

just gamble in vegas br0, i heard the Mandalay Bay is a nice hotel tbhtbh nglngl

Sell socks to cucks