Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone had oil massage?

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
Any stories or experiences from getting a massage? Real or just an asian place

I had it done long ago with cupping, I don't recommend them.

No bro, I have never done that.

Do you mean legitimate massage or prostitutes?

no, it's a waste of money and seems awkward

would be nice to find a nice teen girl online that will oil massage my dick
but no ive never done it. closst ive been to is i looked up a tugjob place on an iphone app years ago and went to said location. apparently these really young asian girls would jerk you off and gice you a footjob/assjob/titjob/handjob(no penetration) but when i walked in and was looking around i didnt see anybody remotely young

so i waited and said i forgot my wallet then left. i really hope im just not out of the loop and all the hot girls were in the back

Anyone had oil massage?...

:chad::chad:, for sure

Yeah that is the only way. Them touching your back or whatever sounds boring.
I agree. I want to give a girl a pussy massage before sliding my schlong into a nice and warm place.

If you mean a from a whore, yeah

Nevermind I thought you meant on the back.

I hate being touched.

I was thinking one time of going for a massage to see if I get a happy ending but now I decided no because if I don’t receive a ending, I would have wasted money. :/

Gross, why would you want that?

Gross, why would you want that?
Too hairy for that
Yeah that is the only way. Them touching your back or whatever sounds boring.

You guys do not know how to cope/live properly. Getting a nice massage from a professional is heaven

You see rich ceos always failing in love with theirs.

Closest we would get from any physcial contact

I once asked the massuse about hairy guys and she said she dont mind brah. So go try it. She Just use more oil.

No. I want to though. Though we would be jumped by white knights who let Chads and foids do it though.

Yes,It was really nice and the foid couldn't deny me even dough I had an erection.Since she was obliged to massage me,because the hotel forced her to.

Yes,It was really nice and the foid couldn't deny me even dough I had an erection.Since she was obliged to massage me,because the hotel forced her to.
Lol high iq move on your part tbh.

I have to try so hard not to get one. Would be awkward. What did she do when she noticed

You guys do not know how to cope/live properly. Getting a nice massage from a professional is heaven

You see rich ceos always failing in love with theirs.

Closest we would get from any physcial contact

I once asked the massuse about hairy guys and she said she dont mind brah. So go try it. She Just use more oil.
I wouldn't be able to do it because I'd know they're disgusted. And that makes me disgusted too.

I wouldn't be able to do it because I'd know they're disgusted. And that makes me disgusted too.
Well as long as u do not have any skin problems and take a good shower. I do not see the issue.

I don't really think they're comfortable tbh. Or maybe it's just me but it feels uncomfortable to my brain.

Is that were they put hot cups on u? I never got or tried that but oil is best with hands

Yeah, and they leave it there for two minutes as a suction.

No, unless you want to deal with back pain for a week straight.
Idk what the fuck that is called. But that was not a oil massage.

Thats like saying accuputure is a massage.

Surprised u brahs do not live.....just eat sleep n ldar

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back