Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone had oil massage?

Idk what the fuck that is called. But that was not a oil massage.

Thats like saying accuputure is a massage.

Surprised u brahs do not live.....just eat sleep n ldar

She said it's normal JFL.

I might get one 2 weeks from now. I am having back pain.

I might get one 2 weeks from now. I am having back pain.
Chriopractor is probably better if they know what to do. Massage is for stiff sore muscles from sitting on the chair while on the incel forum too much.

Chriopractor is probably better if they know what to do. Massage is for stiff sore muscles from sitting on the chair while on the incel forum too much.
Might have to look into that.

I heard they arent cheap.

Might have to look into that.

I heard they arent cheap.
Depends if u find one that has been in business for a long time and not up his prices.

Cheaper then massages for sure but lots of scammers. Look reviews

Depends if u find one that has been in business for a long time and not up his prices.

Cheaper then massages for sure but lots of scammers. Look reviews
Yea dude. I always check the ratings so I get the most bang for my buck.

Real talk my housemate told me that he went to a massase parlor (asian) and they surprised him with a handjob at the end. The chick turned him over and was like "oil?" and he was like "yeah" and she just pulled the towl off and went to town. In any case, you get to have a girl carress and massage you for a long time. JFL if its a dude masseuse tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back