Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone have days when they can’t stop cooming?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
It usually happens after a week or two of my sex drive being low. Suddenly it spikes and I just can’t stop thinking about anything other than cooming. I can’t do anything else until I coom. Even when my cock won’t go up anymore I just keep jerking it in hopes that I will coom. I can’t even sleep until I coom and even after I coom I think about cooming until I fall asleep.
Fuck this was meant to go into the sewers

Last edited:
Can't relate. I do it 6 days a week and multiple times, but I don't think about anything. If I'm in the mood I just do it. There's no thinking on it for me.

can relate somewhat

Yeah I've experienced that.

meh not really. sometimes I dream of one of my past oneitises and get a raging boner. then I put their pic on my phone and coom to it. then I'll probably coom in the evening too for good measure. usually I coom around 4pm give or take a few hours. some days I'm vidyamaxxing and I forget to coom but that's rare

Sometimes. I have days where I am extremely in need for sexual stimulation and then weeks where I am not interested in anything sexually. Depends on things like frustration (to release stress), amount of work (too tired/too disinterested) and amount of social contact.

My record is 7 in a day. It was a very boring day kek

Couldn't sleep an entire night because of that. Fapped every single hours, still couldn't sleep. Now I'm tired af and can't even controle it.

I can't stop cooming lately. Ive noticed that being busy a lot with stressful work decreases my libido