Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone have testimonies of men whove undergone leg lenthening surgery?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Forum posts or videos of men describing how their dating life has changed after they got taller? I want to know about the stark difference between their shorter and taller selfs.

Just destroy your ability to walk for months so you can be 5’6 instead of 5’4 bro

Just destroy your ability to walk for months so you can be 5’6 instead of 5’4 bro
It's more worth destroy the ability of eating for one month, so you can have more 2cm of chin and jaw

It’s worth it tbh. Not to mention at 5’6 wearing lifts will make you a passable height at 5’8

It’s worth it tbh. Not to mention at 5’6 wearing lifts will make you a passable height at 5’8
For 2 inches only? Not worth, and 5'8 is still manlet
Chin and jaw are more important than height imo.
I know they are, that's why I'm gonna destroy my ability to talk or eat, to move them foward, jaw surgery is the only way to escape inceldom

Chin and jaw are more important than height imo.
They only matter if you're tall enough. You can have a great looking face, but if you're too short you won't even be a consideration.

Short and handsome is better than tall and ugly.
I don't think that's true at all. Height trumps almost everything when it comes to male attractiveness. Height is the male equivalent of big boobs in women. You can get away with a lot of other faults if you are tall. Women don't even really see short men as being real men.

I don't think that's true at all. Height trumps almost everything when it comes to male attractiveness. Height is the male equivalent of big boobs in women. You can get away with a lot of other faults if you are tall. Women don't even really see short men as being real men.
It is true, if you're fugly and not over 6'3 your height won't make up for your dog face. I know a 5"6 slayer but he's white and his face looks like the Chad meme

The shorter you are, the more just a couple of inches is crucial to you imo. You can actually get like 3-4" though. You're still a manlet at 5'8" but you're just a short, but not abnormally so, guy at that height. Meanwhile 5'4" is gigamanlet tier. Also, let's say you wear 2 inch lifts after that (which is definitely doable). You just went from 5'4 to 5'10. That is absolutely massive. That raises your PSL by at LEAST 3 points, but likely more.

Last edited:

Based and high IQ analogy.