Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone here been scammed by a pyramid scheme?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I went on a "Job interview" one time that lasted 7 hours. It was for a "marketing" company and it turned out to be door to door sales. 100% commission, no benefits. And after making X number of sales, then I could hire a "team" and I would get commission from the sales of my "team." Pissed me off to no end once I realized what was happening.

Almost happened when I was 17, niggas selling knifes lmao

No, man. How tf do you not realize that immediately. Those things are easily detected as soon as they start the "interview".

I went to 2 of these interviews last year before graduation, wore a suit and everything.

The receptionists girls were very cute and probably getting dicked down by the manager

No, but Tinder scammed me

I went to 2 of these interviews last year before graduation, wore a suit and everything.

The receptionists girls were very cute and probably getting dicked down by the manager
this world is rotten

society is a pyramid scheme unless you're on top

tbh you have to be extremely low iq to fall for a pyramid scheme

One of my friends is very enthusiastic into one of them. It's not 100% pyramid since it does sell products but I'm just very wary of that pyramid model when you get rich by making everyone above you richer. Looks kinda unsustainable tbhngl

a guy at work put all his savings into one of these and ended up with nothing. I always thought he was smarter than me

no, but i've gotten exit scammed out of $180 from a darknet drug vendor that was apparently a selective scammer and abused the rating system

wasted years of my life on PUA

way more than one would waste on pyramid schemes

No , they tried to recruit me so many times, but it's the worst job you can have. Also it's not for incels , maybe a super social chad can earn money from it by scamming people, but not us.

Same. While I never spent any money on it, it took a year of my life, and eventually sent me here.

Same. While I never spent any money on it, it took a year of my life, and eventually sent me here.

going out to clubs bars endlessly 3x a week was awful

those are the worst memories of my life, tbh

brains aren't meant to handle so much rejection

going out to clubs bars endlessly 3x a week was awful

those are the worst memories of my life, tbh

brains aren't meant to handle so much rejection
I can't even imagine what that's like. Personally, I tried approaching girls on campus on and off throughout the a year. That alone was enough to know the jig was up. PUA is straight up unnatural.

A Stacy opened a flirty conversation with me - so I knew there was something she was trying to sell. This time it was at the gym and she was trying to recruit me to some Vemma nonsense.

A Stacy opened a flirty conversation with me - so I knew there was something she was trying to sell. This time it was at the gym and she was trying to recruit me to some Vemma nonsense.

JFL those vemma niggas were the worst. They all thought they would make it big. Vemma was shut down by the FTC in 2015 I think
No, man. How tf do you not realize that immediately. Those things are easily detected as soon as they start the "interview".

I was desperate bro. They had a very slick "manager" who was like "this isn't a sales job, we don't need salesmen, and there are no cold calls." Then they pair me up with a guy who drives me around all day going door to door trying to sell shit. They claimed they didn't need "salesmen" because they had developed a script. It was awful, I had to hangout with this guy all day. I hated it.

MLM pyramid schemes are low level now. Most people get scammed in their teens or 20s, adults who get scammed are complete newbies fresh off the boat or dumb fucks.

I have been scammed by THEM so much in my life from various ones, I spent a lot of time on an incel forum now.

society is a pyramid scheme unless you're on top
this
Which ones are you guys talking about? My beta dad fell for one decades ago. He would wear a suite to go recruit and meetings.

a guy at work put all his savings into one of these and ended up with nothing. I always thought he was smarter than me
which one? How did he fall if he was smart

what did u learn other then the black pill
JFL those vemma niggas were the worst. They all thought they would make it big. Vemma was shut down by the FTC in 2015 I think

seems to be still going on, even though FTC shut it down

https://www.facebook.com/vemma

Last edited:
MLM pyramid schemes are low level now. Most people get scammed in their teens or 20s, adults who get scammed are complete newbies fresh off the boat or dumb fucks.

I have been scammed by THEM so much in my life from various ones, I spent a lot of time on an incel forum now.

this
Which ones are you guys talking about? My beta dad fell for one decades ago. He would wear a suite to go recruit and meetings.

which one? How did he fall if he was smart

what did u learn other then the black pill

seems to be still going on, even though FTC shut it down

https://www.facebook.com/vemma

Kek

The psychology behind these things fascinate me.

lmao, i have a story-

it was a door to door sales job exactly like the one you describe, i knew it was a scam but i had no sales experience so was curious, i lasted 1 week.

before knocking on doors we had a tony robins style lecture every morning from our criminal superiors. during these talks they would lie about how much money they made and how successful they were lol, it was so transparent. also, they would make us wear suits for these activities which was fucking cringe as we only made 400/week tops. all of this was an effort to build morale to increase sales and keep people working there as delusional slaves. it was quite entertaining tbh. most were actually sold on the dream lol.

also the group leaders would have a closed door meeting once a week, it was behind a glass wall so you could see what was happening. their leader would buy them lunch and they would act like important business people with stern faces discussing serious matters, what's funny is they were hardly making much more than the people below them, it was so fucking cringe to watch.

Last edited:
I know a guy that invested into bitconnect

lmao, i have a story-

it was a door to door sales job exactly like the one you describe, i knew it was a scam but i had no sales experience so was curious, i lasted 1 week.

before knocking on doors we had a tony robins style lecture every morning from our criminal superiors. during these talks they would lie about how much money they made and how successful they were lol, it was so transparent. also, they would make us wear suits for these activities which was fucking cringe as we only made 400/week tops. all of this was an effort to build morale to increase sales and keep people working there as delusional slaves. it was quite entertaining tbh. most were actually sold on the dream lol.

also the group leaders would have a closed door meeting once a week, it was behind a glass wall so you could see what was happening. their leader would buy them lunch and they would act like important business people with stern faces discussing serious matters, what's funny is they were hardly making much more than the people below them, it was so fucking cringe to watch.

Did they also exhibit weird almost cultish behavior? They tried to make everyone hang around and "bond" by playing cringey ice breaker type games. This was after door knocking all day, it was 9:30pm I was like JFL if you think I'm staying around for this

Did they also exhibit weird almost cultish behavior? They tried to make everyone hang around and "bond" by playing cringey ice breaker type games. This was after door knocking all day, it was 9:30pm I was like JFL if you think I'm staying around for this

yea, we had all of it, and i remember bringing this stuff up with co-slaves and their reaction would always be disgust or something dismissive. it was very cult-like.

I know a guy that invested into bitconnect
whats his story? I had a friend in that and I kept telliing him to get out and he never did. He finally broke even but if he had gotten out, he would have had over 50g profit.
lmao, i have a story-

lol were the dressed and looked like your avatar or more curries?
yea, we had all of it, and i remember bringing this stuff up with co-slaves and their reaction would always be disgust or something dismissive. it was very cult-like.
yes as I said the psychology behind it is intriguing

Last edited:
hearing about this shit sounds so scary to me but ive never seen it irl. its crazy how easily some retards are so easily manipulated i find it insane. how did any of you ever think it was a good idea?

So, you don't want to feel lonely, i guess.

hearing about this shit sounds so scary to me but ive never seen it irl. its crazy how easily some retards are so easily manipulated i find it insane. how did any of you ever think it was a good idea?
People are stupid
Why is it scary?

I've been scammed by PUA tactics out of my money and time.

life is one big scam

My moron friend tried, something about buying and selling aleo vera procution. I not participated, his business as salesman also ended soon

While I was falling for the college/university meme, I saw those knife MLM companies advertising on campus and realized that, all too late in my final year, I had fallen for a diploma mill.

7 fucking hours, nigga?

While I was falling for the college/university meme, I saw those knife MLM companies advertising on campus and realized that, all too late in my final year, I had fallen for a diploma mill.
What did you study?