Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here enjoy self harm as a reminder you are inferior?

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
The best method in my opinion to remind yourself that you are a subhuman piece of fucking trash is self harm. I fucking love cutting myself with my switch blade right before I go to bed, instead of it usually hurting I adore the sharp pain in my arms,legs, and parts of my stomach when I cut myself, and I like watching the blood ooze from my inferior body. I feel as if its your duty as an incel to constantly remind yourself that you always will be inferior, that you are the most disgusted piece of shit on the entire planet, everyone despised you and wants you dead. Even if you have a good day every once in a while, it dosent mean shit there will be even more depressing, lonely, and dark days that will follow after. Hell, I even enjoy punching walls to see how much pain I can take or until my hands start bleeding, dropping heavy shit on my feet, beating my head into my desk, anything that helps reminds me the extreme extent to which I hate myself. I encourage you guys to try cutting your bodies, it really does help with all the pain and suffering we go through whenever we step outside.

You should put NSFW tag itt.

I used to cut myself. Great feeling but I can't do it anymore because my parents found out and I had to stop.

The best method in my opinion to remind yourself that you are a subhuman piece of fucking trash is self harm. I fucking love cutting myself with my switch blade right before I go to bed, instead of it usually hurting I adore the sharp pain in my arms,legs, and parts of my stomach when I cut myself, and I like watching the blood ooze from my inferior body. I feel as if its your duty as an incel to constantly remind yourself that you always will be inferior, that you are the most disgusted piece of shit on the entire planet, everyone despised you and wants you dead. Even if you have a good day every once in a while, it dosent mean shit there will be even more depressing, lonely, and dark days that will follow after. Hell, I even enjoy punching walls to see how much pain I can take or until my hands start bleeding, dropping heavy shit on my feet, beating my head into my desk, anything that helps reminds me the extreme extent to which I hate myself. I encourage you guys to try cutting your bodies, it really does help with all the pain and suffering we go through whenever we step outside.
OK chill bro

I used to cut myself. Great feeling but I can't do it anymore because my parents found out and I had to stop.
That's why I usually cut my legs or stomach that way no one will every notice, its bad to do the arms unless you wear long sleeves all the time

I try but I have a very low pain tolerance.

I'm working on it but I was raised as a weak soyboy pussy. It's not easy guys. As hard as ascending.

Thats such a faggot thing to do. Only fags and foids do that emo shit

Self harming is for foids and fags.