Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anyone here ever tried ayahuasca?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
@FrailPaleStaleMale, you've tried a lot of stuff, how about you?

There's been some talk about "fitness" YouTuber/street prank narcissist Connor Murphy, and how he had that mental breakdown about his life and where it is today. Here's the thing though. He wasn't himself at the time. He was off his balls on ayahuasca. He was out of his mind. Or... was he IN his mind? The psychedelic powers of ayahuasca are like a Penance Stare. It awakens you to aspects of yourself and your psychology that you might not be aware of. Maybe Murphy realized things about himself that his mind was otherwise afraid to come to terms with. Awakened him to truths he could not realize from the safety of his vanity.

For this, and other reasons, I recommend NEVER TRYING THIS. Or any drugs. I recommend hugs, not drugs. But man, do you think it would be scary to face the inside of your mind like that?

I would try DMT one day tbh helpful for advance mathcels like me

I want to try psychedelics someday, but the draconian drug laws of my country prevent me from it

I did DMT (I think it’s got the same active compound as Ayahuasca) twice and it was pretty profound. There’s a real giddy sense of exploration and profoundness that comes from things like seeing totally new colors or talking to weird fractal entities.

Both times I did DMT I communicated with some kind of entities. I personally think they were extra dimensional, but I’m open to the idea that they were an invention of my own mind.