Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL anyone here ever went into a state of autistic rage in public?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
I know at one of the temp jobs I had in 2019, I worked at this warehouse which I was basically just doing general labor. One day we get a set of new people we had to work with, one was a niggercel and the other was a sheboon. Both of them were obese. Well the first day we were all working together. this fat fuck was already getting tired from doing his job, and all he had to do was glue the boxes shut and hold it down for a few seconds till it was sealed shut. And also keep in mind he was only doing it for 30 minutes out of our 8 hour long shift. This dude asked me to stop doing what I was doing and help him out with gluing the boxes and complaining on about how tired he was and how bad his back was hurting and that he was the only one over there doing the gluing. And what I was doing was loading heavy stacks of folded mail into boxes and lifting those boxes to put them on conveyers. I told him I couldn't help and that I was busy. He then started telling me to quit being lazy and help him do his (EASY) work. I again told him no, then thats when he started insulting me, particularly my face. And thats when I made a big scene and started screaming at the dude where everybody could hear, calling him a obese lazy motherfucker or something along those lines. At that point all nearby coworkers were staring at the both of us. Supervisor came and we both got sent home. After finding out what had really happened, I was allowed to come back to work the next day. But the lazy fuck got fired.

You should of tried to kill him.

yes but i contain it, sometimes i just have the urge to go in said autistic rage but i control it

At least he got fired, the worst case scenario is blaming the ugliest of the bunch.

Atleast he got fired and you kept your job.

Atleast he got fired and you kept your job.
I ended up being part of the people that got laid off a couple months later though. But thats the world of temp jobs though, they come and go and sometimes, they may hire you. I ended up working at a sugar warehouse afterwords though so theres always gonna be temp jobs available.

Few times yes

I ended up being part of the people that got laid off a couple months later though. But thats the world of temp jobs though, they come and go and sometimes, they may hire you. I ended up working at a sugar warehouse afterwords though so theres always gonna be temp jobs available.
True they usually don’t last long. They don’t really pay that much either.

When I was a preteen, yes. I control it now.

No but a few times I really did wish an event could happen where I did had the excuse to but it would never happen

Happened often stopped counting.

Glue smells nice

I do in private when things piss me off but not in public. I don't even wanna be noticed in public. That's why I go to convenience stores at like 1-3AM