Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anyone here faps to bestgore?

I can't, my brain is going to explode soon. I've had enough, i can't take more.
Take it slowly, click it sometime next week.

I'm speechless. How did you stumble upon this? Just lol @ knowing there's stacies out there that enjoy rolling around in their own shit

She earns a 6 figure salary just by selling her shit and feeding them to cucks, this is what an oppressed wymyn looks like in today's world.

I'm speechless. How did you stumble upon this? Just lol @ knowing there's stacies out there that enjoy rolling around in their own shit

If you did not read the customer review, don't. You won't be able to eat anything for the next couple of days.

If you did not read the customer review, don't. You won't be able to eat anything for the next couple of days.
Hahaha I browsed around. It's disgusting, but whatever. Got a good laugh out of it. Takes some next level loser cuck to pay for a fucking shit cookie, what a joke today's society is.

brb gonna make a great living selling shit to cucks. LOL...That website was more suicidefuel than gross to me tbh.

I jerked off to a video of a guy getting his head cut off with a pocket knife. I know that's pretty fucked up but I'm pretty desensitised

Used to, now I only get turned on by amateur shit.

No I can only fap to hentai

giphy.gif
Is this a troll ahahahahahah