Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here have anything to look forward to?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
Because I sure as shit don't. I wake up every morning feeling bored and depressed and lonely. I have no plans like going to a friend's house/having friends over, going out to eat, going to Universal Studios or having a foid to fuck via Tinder. Nothing but holing myself up in my room, jerking off, listening to my music, surf the net and playing Terraria. Yeah real fucking exciting isn't it boys?

Whatever, do any of you have anything to look forward to? If not are you just rotting away in loneliness like I am? Leave your thoughts below.

I die everyday.

Terraria is a fun game

Minor lifefuel for me that I'm going to a concert in September and that's what keeps me going every day for now, after it happens I'll try to find something else

I have some lifefuel because I do have something to look fowards to, I'm going to an anime convention at the end of the week.

I look forward to a weekend so i can get drunk.

I look forward to the day i wake up from this nightmare, or cease to exist.

Would like to turn my created story into book, but I no writer, so would be very good to find cute adorable loli with writing talent

Terraria is the shit.

Terraria is a fun game

Terraria is the shit.

I agree. I strongly enjoy it. But it's more fun when you have friends to play with. Plus once I turn off the game, I'm reminded of how insignificant my life is. If not for Terraria I'm not sure what I do. Glad the game has as much content as it does with mods + updates.

Minor lifefuel for me that I'm going to a concert in September and that's what keeps me going every day for now, after it happens I'll try to find something else
I have some lifefuel because I do have something to look fowards to, I'm going to an anime convention at the end of the week.

What will you guys do after?

I agree. I strongly enjoy it. But it's more fun when you have friends to play with. Plus once I turn off the game, I'm reminded of how insignificant my life is. If not for Terraria I'm not sure what I do. Glad the game has as much content as it does with mods + updates.

What will you guys do after?
Probably go home with my friend who is also going to the anime convention and if we buy anything, show off all of our loot from the convention. I'll explain in more detail in a few days or so.

My pc I'm building

Do you have any other hobbies besides playing Terraria? I personally spend a lot time watching anime. I also like to watch old arthouse films.

Probably go home with my friend who is also going to the anime convention
having an IRL friend that would go to an anime convention with you is pretty fucking rare.

mogs me

Do you have any other hobbies besides playing Terraria? I personally spend a lot time watching anime. I also like to watch old arthouse films.
I watch anime as well. But not recently. That's why I'm mostly playing Terraria. I'm super picky about anime, that's why I haven't watch much of lately.

Probably go home with my friend who is also going to the anime convention and if we buy anything, show off all of our loot from the convention. I'll explain in more detail in a few days or so.
I'd like to see some of the shit you guys buy. Just don't get ripped off, some stuff at conventions tend to be more expensive than they should.

Wageslave and hate every day of my life :)
Find more copes to avoid the rope

Sadly, I have to one day wageslave again. Fuck my life.

I don't know... I'm thinking of buying a proper gaming pc... but I don't want to spend so much money for a build that I might not use. I fear that steam games are not engaging and the only game right now (which I can't really play due to having a laptop) is "osu!". Other than that I am killing the time browsing the net and reading the occasional manga chapter.

Because I sure as shit don't. I wake up every morning feeling bored and depressed and lonely. I have no plans like going to a friend's house/having friends over, going out to eat, going to Universal Studios or having a foid to fuck via Tinder. Nothing but holing myself up in my room, jerking off, listening to my music, surf the net and playing Terraria. Yeah real fucking exciting isn't it boys?

Whatever, do any of you have anything to look forward to? If not are you just rotting away in loneliness like I am? Leave your thoughts below.
Forward...omg .
I have no idea

In the long future no. But waiting for random trash usually keeps me going. Like waiting for the release of a videogame,a music album or a football tournament.

Try alcohol or weed

I'm looking forward the day of my death. I haven't even played or watched anything recently, i'm just staringattheceilingmaxxing.

I'm super picky about anime, that's why I haven't watch much of lately
Ah, I know that feeling. There's really not a whole lot of anime out there that's worth your time, sadly. Watching anime for me is like swimming through a sea of shit to find a few nuggets of gold.
What kind of anime do you like? Maybe I can recommend something. I know a few obscure gems.

I want to collect more games. That keeps me motivated.

Ah, I know that feeling. There's really not a whole lot of anime out there that's worth your time, sadly. Watching anime for me is like swimming through a sea of shit to find a few nuggets of gold.
What kind of anime do you like? Maybe I can recommend something. I know a few obscure gems.
I enjoyed anime like Welcome To NHK, Watamote,Lucky Star, K-On!,Azumanga Daioh,Akame Ga Kill,Kill La Kill, Assasination Classroom just to name a few.

I enjoyed anime like Welcome To NHK, Watamote,Lucky Star, K-On!,Azumanga Daioh,Akame Ga Kill,Kill La Kill, Assasination Classroom just to name a few.
You might like The World God Only Knows.

Awful, just awful taste in anime.

I look forward to LDARing and getting packages with useless shit

I look forward to learning more about the blackpill.

I look forward to learning more about the blackpill.
What is there to look forward to? It's the most simple truth, that looks determine everything, women are shallow. You have to be a larping fakecel to still be wondering about the blackpill in order to fit in.

613pNJkIrZL._SL1500_.jpg

What is there to look forward to? It's the most simple truth, that looks determine everything, women are shallow. You have to be a larping fakecel to still be wondering about the blackpill in order to fit in.
I was trying to be ironic. Hard to do over text I guess. Regardless, being lectured by a newcel is a pretty fucking annoying.

Nope. Not one thing. I just lay here and stare at the ceiling in bed until the day's end.

I have a large inheritance but that is all.

looking forward to killing myself thats about it

Placing bets on sports gives me something to look forward to daily.

It's a great

Im waiting for the next steam sale. Gonna craft some badges.