Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here like silent hill?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I've played 2,3, homecoming, and now downpour. It's not as bad as everyone gives non team silent ones a rep, I think homecoming was awful but this one was quite good. The only bad thing really is the fact you're forced to play as a Chad, otherwise it's pretty decent.

I played some of the second game recently. Despite its age I found it entertaining. Should finish the playthrough sometime tbh.

I always wanted to play 2 and 3 but never figured out how to set it up cause it’s very old

I always wanted to play 2 and 3 but never figured out how to set it up cause it’s very old
You could try the hd collection.. on PS3 , post patch it's NOT that bad, yes it's still worse version overall but not terribly so (Xbox 360 version never received the patches)

You could try the hd collection.. on PS3 , post patch it's NOT that bad, yes it's still worse version overall but not terribly so (Xbox 360 version never received the patches)
Yeah I might try it. Heard it’s really shitty I hope it’s better after patches

Yeah I might try it. Heard it’s really shitty I hope it’s better after patches
It's still the objectively worst version, but if you're on PS3 post patches it's not unplayable like boomers would you have you think

Just minor things like audio hiccups and a few glitches mostly

Ive only played homecoming. I liked it but ive heard its not as good as the first 3 or 4 games.

Oh I played the third. I have cds for second and third one on ps2. It scared the living shit out of me at 16.

Homecoming is literal trash compared to the rest
Yeah thats the impression i get from fans. Ive never played the earlier games but it’s something i wanna try at some point

I played some of those on PS2, I used to like it but the plot was pretty obscure

Yeah thats the impression i get from fans. Ive never played the earlier games but it’s something i wanna try at some point
It's not even gatekeeping

Fans who shit on any non team silent game as trash by default is gatekeeping. Downpour for instance is not that bad

But homecoming 100% deserves the hate. Stupid as fuck plot, Boeing levels, shitty small town, and combat rolling in gears of hill JFL it's stupid as fuck.

Only played one on the PSP. Absolutely loved the atmosphere.

I was always intrigued by the Silent Hill games but I never played them. The movies left me a little unsettled. The writers could have done better except when they killed the foid by burning alive and the main foid with razor wires through the body.

silent hill 2 is a great story and ropefuel

i think so been many years ago tho

I plan to play it eventually