Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone here lives alone? hows life and the advantages?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
moving out for good in couple of months and wondering...

You should move to place where nobody knows you

Freedom from parents/roommates, can do whatever whenever. Those are the pros but some would say that you’re lonely, have no support, are on the hook for a lot, etc.

I live with parents.

It's great if you can pull it off financially. I moved out at 18, had roommates for 6 months and since then I've been living alone.

And my parents were great, living in their house was like living in a five star hotel... but it's just better living alone.

I used to live alone but i got angry/annoyed at my normie neighbours because they made alot of noise 24/7, i could hear everything. They also cut down a tree on my yard. So i sold my house and moved into my brothers basement and it's alot more quite here strangely. Now i'm looking for a more secluded house somewhere. Been searching for a year or so.

I can't see many benefits of living alone more than fapping which i don't really do anymore. If i want to be completely alone i just go to the woods.

I got so lonely living alone that I moved back with my parents after a few months. That was 9 years ago.

I live with parents but i want to move out with my friend.

You have total freedom but you need to do everything, which is hard especially when wagecucking.

Honestly it sucks.
At least with your parents around you have someone to talk to and probably decent meals. When you live alone its just quiet and you'll find yourself going days without speaking a word.

If you have difficult parents it might be worth it I guess. I can't imagine living with roommates though.

I've lived alone for years and I can't imagine going back to living with others. One of the few attainable joys in life is the possibility of at least being king of your own little castle.

I've lived alone for years and I can't imagine going back to living with others. One of the few attainable joys in life is the possibility of at least being king of your own little castle.
I agree. I'm saving up to move out finally because my own company has always been more preferable than dealing with my annoying ass cucked family. Also independence is a great cope.

Try an budget an be responsible with spending. Its surprising how quickly your cash disappears on rent, food, utilities etc.

It's great if you can pull it off financially. I moved out at 18, had roommates for 6 months and since then I've been living alone.

And my parents were great, living in their house was like living in a five star hotel... but it's just better living alone.

pretty much.

living alone is by far the ideal but now you need to make like $80k a year to afford it.

If you have a normal functioning body the advantage is you can use drugs as often as you like or have parties but none of this is for me and it's lonely as hell when you dont have friends.

I actually really like to make monthly budgets.

I can't stand my family anymore. I wish I could move out.

Still live with my family. Well I’m 18 though

I live alone
Yeah
with nobody else
You know why I live alone
I prefer to be by myself

Many decades of it. As a poorcel I spent many years in the deep woods only coming out to do day labor for food and booze money. Nowadays this is impossible due to the latino horde crowding out all the jobs. That plus drones and road-cams make "camping" unavailable to modern society escapees.

One thing about it is once you get older you find out you need other people. But years of solitude has ruined my ability to put up with them.

That, plus most folks are shallow greedy morons.

Best to find a small group that you can fit in and rent someplace that offers privacy.

When you're old you'll need other people.

If your young then gtfa from normy scum. They will kill your soul.

I still have to live with parents and my family is generally overprotective of me. They also treat me like a child.