• Here from the incel documentary? Take a moment to check our resources before forming your opinion of us. Please know that we do not feel we were adequately represented by it, and that catfishman does not belong to the community and is not an accurate portrayal of an incel.

[Experiment] Anyone here on NoFap?

Does it work

• Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
I want to know if it had any benefits like the cucks at r/NoFap claim it has.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Reptoidcel Janitorcel
-
I will be as truthful as I can boyo. When I was NEET and wanted to get a job I managed to do nofap for 120+ days. (stopped counting after a certain point)

I noticed the higher T benefits after about a week, truth is it's anywhere between day 5 or day 10. Not always on day 7 on the dot. Anything after that is what I would call the dopamine benefits. And also increased self-control

Dopamine benefits (for me anyways) include:
-More energy
-Lessened depression
-Lessened anxiety
-being socially lubricated

But here is the problem, the benefits come and go. They are not constant, and they are random. There is also the flatline which can give you the opposite effects basically. Then there is the urges to release which when combined with boredom is a recipe for failure anyways.

Tl;dr

In a nutshell yes there are "benefits" but it is not worth doing as an incel. They won't be life changing or any of that other bullshit that Nofappers say.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
I started on saturday but I havent felt anything yet

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer
-
-More energy
-Lessened depression
-Lessened anxiety
-being socially lubricated
Also have this but for me it also cures my insomnia, I have a really hard time sleeping when I fap for some reason.
In a nutshell yes there are "benefits" but it is not worth doing as an incel. They won't be life changing or any of that other bullshit that Nofappers say.
It's true that it's not life-changing but it helps you get throughout your day. Of course, if you're NEET, there's literally zero reason for you to do it but if you have to interact with people on a daily basis and remain focused then it helps a lot.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Raptorus Riptide, Reptilian Overlord
-
I haven't been able to get past day 2

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Reptoidcel Janitorcel
-
Also have this but for me it also cures my insomnia, I have a really hard time sleeping when I fap for some reason.
I'm actually surprised because most people it's the opposite, you are an enigma boyo.

BlackpillMafia

BlackpillMafia

Sexual Communist
-
Does nofap actually have any benefits? Everytime I go to r/nofap they talk about super powers and shit which isnt helpful

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
-
I’m limiting myself to one fap a week. Test levels peak after a week so I don’t really see the point of doing it any long than that.

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer
-
I'm actually surprised because most people it's the opposite, you are an enigma boyo.
It's funny because I used to think it would help me fall asleep myself in the past and I would always fap before going to bed. But when I did NoFap for the first time for two weeks, I would fall asleep minutes after going to bed as opposed to the hours that it used to be and getting up wasn't a big deal whereas if I do fap, I'm always too exhausted to get up. I can also wake up earlier whereas when I fap, I need like 12 hours of sleep to feel good throughout the day.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Misanthropist
-
You should go on a regular dose on Nembutal instead.

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

-
It can cure you of PIED at least. But don't do it thinking it'll get you girls like the copers on the subreddit.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
I started on saturday but I havent felt anything yet
Good, you are still on it. I started this Saturday as well, once again. Pretty soonish it will be 1 week.

Last edited:
Warmest Black

Warmest Black

Legend
-
Nofap in the summer is brutal. Especially if you attempt to larp as a functional human being. This means leaving your house and going places, places with women in revealing clothes. Busty latinas in sun dress hugging curves. Wasp girls with pale skin and light eyes rollerblading in ass tight shorts and pink&white stripe gym sock athletics.

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

-
Nofap in the summer is brutal. Especially if you attempt to larp as a functional human being. This means leaving your house and going places, places with women in revealing clothes. Busty latinas in sun dress hugging curves. Wasp girls with pale skin and light eyes rollerblading in ass tight shorts and pink&white stripe gym sock athletics.
It's mostly old people around where I live kek, maybe it's better so I don't go to jail for looking at an attractive girl as a non-Chad.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I can barely last an hour on nofap, I can't last a day.

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Death to Chads and Stacies
-
Because of me taking antidepressants for 3 months now, I have no desire of ever doing it

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
If I go more than 2 days without fapping, I become like a pitbull in a chinashop. However, fapping multiple times a day drains my energy.