Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone here pet cope?

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
★★★★★
Is it a good cope? Was thinking about adopting a a dog from a kill shelter

The dog will mog you, but you can get a truecel dog. Ones that are about to killed are probably truecel dogs anyway.

Depends on the breed. Some are absolute shit nobody should bother with. Others are better. Just be ready to go on alot of walks and shit.

A male dog will brutally mog you, and if you manage to ascend, he will also cuck you

I'm more of a cat person

It’s a nice cope tbh.

The dog will mog you, but you can get a truecel dog. Ones that are about to killed are probably truecel dogs anyway.

Depends on the breed. Some are absolute shit nobody should bother with. Others are better. Just be ready to go on alot of walks and shit.
i was actually thinking about. When people scroll through shelters they pick out the cutest dogs-leaving the ugly ones behind. Selectively breeding cute dogs is how the modern dog evolved from the wolf. I shall choose a trucel dog, thank you. Choosing a cute dog is what a foid would do. Filtering the ugly genes out by letting the ugly ones get killed off

Tbh a cat or a dog is a much better friend than a foid.

i was actually thinking about. When people scroll through shelters they pick out the cutest dogs-leaving the ugly ones behind. Selectively breeding cute dogs is how the modern dog evolved from the wolf. I shall choose a trucel dog, thank you. Choosing a cute dog is what a foid would do. Filtering the ugly genes out by letting the ugly ones get killed off
Mutts are the healthiest too.

Still, some dogs are way worse than others. It's a roll of the die. Either way, get ready to go on walks 3 times a day and maybe a lot of barking or furniture chewing.

dogs are bros until the end

I would like to have a cat or dog but I have no garden because I live in a top floor flat

I hate animals so no lol

I'm seriously considering getting a dog. They make fantastic companions, they don't judge you, they're loyal, it enables you to make friends with other dog owners and it's good exercise walking them everyday. You have no excuse not to go out.

It's finding the right dog that's the tricky part.

I guess but to me a pet is a nuisance.

No bro I had a dog once, not doing it again, you have to buy food, medicine (when it gets older) for 10-15 years and clean up after it. not to mention you might get too attached

I have always wanted to own a rat that I could hold and snuggle with, sadly college life doesn't allow for pets without making significant sacrifices in my studies.

But I would love to have one.

My dog is my buddy,

Just get a medium sized dog with the energy level that matches your own. Don't get a hyper dog. Also, be careful about "working dog" breeds. They require work to be happy. Bring a computer phone to check out the basic temperament of a breed before getting it. Some dogs require a lot of space.

However. If you "click" with any dog, then and you can be the "alpha" then any breed might do.

I think is a lot of responsability but if u wanth it sure