Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here planning to go under the knife?

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
I am done researching and I know I know surgery is unlikely to make you a chad but my goal is to be just above average.Surgery is mainly for fixing falios and not creating halos imo so I am being very conservative about my surgeries.My main falios are Narrow jaw,Ugly nose and lack of cheekbone projection.All of em are fixable so I fix those and get start wearing green contacts for a eye colour halo and marry a foid from curryland to dodge the racepill and escape inceldom.At least that’s what my plan is.Already have started wageslaving and started saving money.Anyone else who is planning to get surgeries in the future?

Last edited:
Just some cool sculpting for some areas where I hold stubborn fat. Not technically the knife.

I was considering it but my height at 5'5 made me give up also I am 28, soon to be 29 so its too late

Wear shoe lifts and Seamaxx if you are a white
no i am currycel so i have given up. i thought of arranged marraige maxing but i dont want divorce rape and us immigration office has made it very hard

no i am currycel so i have given up. i thought of arranged marraige maxing but i dont want divorce rape and us immigration office has made it very hard
5’5 and currycel.Plz tell me you are in curryland

Fucking brutal.Jestermaxx I guess
i dont jestetrmax only am money maxxing. thankfully i am Tech cel so many of my coworkers and higher ups are also currycels