Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anyone here studied/studying for a degree in subjects in the humanities or liberal arts?

Studying a libeeral arts/humanities subject?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
By humanities/liberal arts I mean things like history, politics, philosophy, English language, literature, even perhaps the social sciences including psychology and sociology.

My friend is studying history

No.
But I wish I had picked that because I find it interesting as opposed to some boring STEM shit that I unfortunately am stuck with.

No.
But I wish I had picked that because I find it interesting as opposed to some boring STEM shit that I unfortunately am stuck with.

I imagine you will have a job at the end of it though and decent pay. You probably won't regret it after you graduate.

Nope. I took a bunch of courses in those subjects for GE requirements when I was an undergrad but got my degrees in math.

Last edited:
I’m studying how to NEETmaxx effectively.

No because not a faggot

no couldn't care less about that shit. just want money to cope and possibly ascend

perfect for retards like urself ngl