Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here the laughing stock/butt of jokes?

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
You're the butt of jokes no matter what you do; I even tried to go full mute/quiet mode to make them not able to attack me fir what I was saying.
I failed.

I have OCD with my " afro " hair and I was always obsessed with looks; I shaved my hair everyday and sometimes I went to school with a bald patch on my head.
Also I was looking always at the mirror to check my hairline.

I tried to cope by gymcelling and being obsessed with it; I even walked like a bodybuilder and it looked not very common.
The only " friend " I had in school was an outcast like me and he was an NPC sheep with no opinion and he was at least treated with respect; also he started going out with other people and he isolated me even if I tried to be friend with him.

Even at work now I'm still the weird one; I have also low IQ and struggle in my job; I have hard time doing simple tasks. I have no memory and irl I'm passive nice guy.
Anybody here have similar problems?

yeah, me too. No matter how quiet I stay, someone always brings up my looks and then we have a 5 minute conversation about it.

You’re also GrAY

Try growing a swastika fro bro!

not that I'm aware of.

let's say i was the lolcow of the world like whitney wisconsin after her embarassing videos, unlike wisconsin I never received positive attention from those i wished so nothing to lose there. negative attention on the other hand is ubiquituous. everyone receives it because everyone hates everyone aside from all the bluepilled male idiots who don't get what's going on and thus are able to stay polite.

When I was in school sure.

Have you ever showered? You didn’t mention that. I also noticed you seem to lack confidence. Just watch alpha male strategy videos and hold frame. Don’t forget to make strong alpha eye contact.

i was like this to some extent, thats how it is for low value cels

Thats my life

It's an incel trait.

I remember that I would turn it around and become the jokester. I never took anything serious. When you ruin their joke they don't know what to do.
There was another kid I remember, "mr. Shin". He had a long pointy chin. He would grab it and pull his hand down. Who could make fun of him?

View: https://youtu.be/D_q2FGc1Td8

View: https://youtu.be/fPwP4Q1ljnA

View: https://youtu.be/7oKjW1OIjuw

Cope
Cope, why is cope bad?
the big lebowski whatever GIF

Last edited: