Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here thinks that the United States still has a racial issue?

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
Normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attachments

• leave_meme_by_thekawaiiwafflle-datzs0q.jpg
    leave_meme_by_thekawaiiwafflle-datzs0q.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 87
ofcourse racism exists everywhere and it will always be an issue

No, if anything you will be horribly punished for being racist.

It's my opinion that the vast majority of socioeconomic disparity between whites and blacks in present-day USA is largely because of the IQ gap between these populations, which is likely at least partially genetic. The leftists will never admit this and anybody holding this opinion is demonized as being a nazi.

It's my opinion that the vast majority of socioeconomic disparity between whites and blacks in present-day USA is largely because of the IQ gap between these populations, which is likely at least partially genetic. The leftists will never admit this and anybody holding this opinion is demonized as being a nazi.
That's because you take a lot of things out of the equation. Drugs like crack was introduced to majority black neighbourhoods which of course leads to a decrease of IQ, same thing with weapons being introduced and gang creations which leads to a lot of deaths amongst themselves.

Yea, against curries :'(

That's because you take a lot of things out of the equation. Drugs like crack was introduced to majority black neighbourhoods which of course leads to a decrease of IQ, same thing with weapons being introduced and gang creations which leads to a lot of deaths amongst themselves.

What part of my comment were you replying to?

Every place in the world that has different “races” has a race issue. Limited resources, distrust of people not like you, etc. I don’t really care about this stuff as I’m globally rejected. It’s basically me vs society.

Specifically the last sentence of your post.

Obviously the black polulation does face adversity that the white population doesn't face; I never denied this. However, it is a red herring fallacy to point to these issues as a way of denying the very likely intrinsic IQ gap.

The whole world is racist. Doesn't matter how much it will be denied but being racist is in everyone genes. Everybody will prefer his own race of people before some foreign race people, no matter what.

Obviously the black polulation does face adversity that the white population doesn't face; I never denied this. However, it is a red herring fallacy to point to these issues as a way of denying the very likely intrinsic IQ gap.
There is obviously a reason for the IQ gap which is why I said what I said. I just went back to the origins of the issue itself.

Every country is racist. In fact the US is one of the least racist countries

There is obviously a reason for the IQ gap which is why I said what I said. I just went back to the origins of the issue itself.

Ah, I see what you are saying now. But I find it dubious that 100% of the IQ gap is because of environmental causes. If that were true, then there would be no IQ gap between upper class blacks and upper class whites, which there is according to statistics which I am too lazy to look up

Ever consider maybe it's the other way around? That shit happened because they're dumber?

Ah, I see what you are saying now. But I find it dubious that 100% of the IQ gap is because of environmental causes. If that were true, then there would be no IQ gap between upper class blacks and upper class whites, which there is according to statistics which I am too lazy to look up
I think it ties in with each other. If you have dumb parents, you're gonna be dumb too. It's pretty much a stereotype at this point but many start having kids at a very young age which in turn gets left without a dad. That kid joins a gang or some dumb shit and never makes much of himself academically because IQ is definitely something genetic. There's just a bunch of factors at play here.

I think it ties in with each other. If you have dumb parents, you're gonna be dumb too. It's pretty much a stereotype at this point but many start having kids at a very young age which in turn gets left without a dad. That kid joins a gang or some dumb shit and never makes much of himself academically because IQ is definitely something genetic. There's just a bunch of factors at play here.

So then you aren't denying that the IQ gap is at least partially genetic? Because that was my claim in my original comment

So then you aren't denying that the IQ gap is at least partially genetic? Because that was my claim in my original comment
Oh, right, no, it's definitely genetic. Haha. I just wanted to clarify on why it is the case.

Who cares.

Billy from Kentucky thinks Niggers suck and Tyrone from Atlanta hates Crackers. I don't care.

thing is I went to the deep south before Thepeople they were pretty nice to me except this one guy who called me a Nigger and I called him a Cracker and then we became friends lol

Yeah, women still don't want ethnics.

4chan up until about 2013 either liked traps or were indifferent to transgender people.

When they became a protected group with a "victim status" that you couldn't criticize, and became a symbol of SJWism, 4chan started hating them. I don't know what the term for this phenomena is.

If you take mild forms of racism or discrimination and jokes well, and accepted segregation, no one would really hate you. You would get a lot more sympathy and less resentment.

When you make it your entire life's mission to be a professional victim, finding increasingly ridiculous and inane things to complain about, people will be a lot less sympathetic with you.

This is how white liberals increase hatred. Extreme far-right white men hate other white people more than any other race.

Other white people allowed non-white immigration, they're to blame more than the third-world opportunistic migrants.

There is a saying: "kill a traitor before an enemy"