Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Anyone here wanted to get married and have kids?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Its always been my dream to eventually have a family

Im a strong supporter of eugenics though and now that Im a virgin at 24 I had a brutal realization that my genes are flawed, I have no desirable characteristics

Even if I get a gf and we eventually get married I must never have kids

It is my duty to filter my genes out of the gene pool in order to advance the human race

Breaks my heart that it has to be like this tbh :feelsbadman:

If I didn't I wouldn't be Incel

It is my duty to filter my genes out of the gene pool in order to advance the human race
That part about how your genes being filtered out so that it can advance the human race is cucked thinking ngl

Gigacope.

No such thing as a "loyal" foid.

Not really. Even at a young age I never felt interested in it, seems expensive and pointless.

It's not your duty to do shit but enjoy your life, I would think of all people we would know that given that no one is looking out for us. Fuck everyone else. If you manage to get married you should have kids if you want to end of story.

No, because i never had a full family, all people from both my father's and smothers side got divorced. Grew up with a single mother. i wouldn't want a son, i wouldn't want a daughter.

i'm better off alone

i was my own father, i was my own mother, i was my own friend, i had absolutely zero security, no one to tell my problems

Last edited:
I used to want to get married, until I learned how cucked marriage laws and divorce courts are in the West. But I've never wanted children, and don't see that ever changing.
No such thing as a "loyal" foid.
This reason, too.

Keep on dreaming

Yes but it's only for Chad and betabuxx.

Keep on dreaming

The only thing I ever wanted... I should've stayed mormon. All my old church friends (even ugly) married fellow virgins in their early 20s.

The only thing I ever wanted... I should've stayed mormon. All my old church friends (even ugly) married fellow virgins in their early 20s.
are u in that mormon state I can't remember the name of because it doesn't have that many people

are u in that mormon state I can't remember the name of because it doesn't have that many people
Nah, but I grew up there. Actually moving back soon... I heard it's the fastest growing state in the United States of Evil. This will be my third attempt to return to a cult that I don't belong in anymore. Mormons are good people but they're very exclusive. Once you leave, you're like an alien apostate.

Marriage is a nice thought but id never actually do it cuz of the divorce rate, kids i would like if i had enough money. Maybe find a surrogate mother or something