Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here watch my 600 pound life ?

Senada

Senada

JFL if you havent tried Phencyclidine
-
This show is a cope tbh its kinda lifefuel for me to see so i could feel better about myself.

But still I literally cannot grasp how do these belugas can get a man to be their partner when all they do is eat, breaking the sofa, and cant even shit without the man to wipe her ass.

Banned faggot

Banned already?

This show is a cope tbh its kinda lifefuel for me to see so i could feel better about myself.

But still I literally cannot grasp how do these belugas can get a man to be their partner when all they do is eat, breaking the sofa, and cant even shit without the man to wipe her ass.
yes I watch this alot. it's my big cope. I also watch hooked on the look, strange addiction and 90 days fiance. very blackpilling top tier cope shows tbh

yes I watch this alot. it's my big cope. I also watch hooked on the look, strange addiction and 90 days fiance. very blackpilling top tier cope shows tbh
I find it kind of funny when so many soys claim incels are like guys from my 600 pound life when a lot of incels are framelets that can't gain weight as easily as others even if they eat a lot lol.

i watched just few clips of it, it was fucking disgusting

i watched just few clips of it, it was fucking disgusting

I was like that first. keep watching and you will enjoy.
I find it kind of funny when so many soys claim incels are like guys from my 600 pound life when a lot of incels are framelets that can't gain weight as easily as others even if they eat a lot lol.
yeah that's def true. average incel here is probably more fit than the average normie due to sheer amount of gymcels

yeah that's def true. average incel here is probably more fit than the average normie due to sheer amount of gymcels
Even without gymceling the average incel is probably more on the skinny side than the fat side. And fatcel = volcel anyway.

sometimes tbh

Ye it makes me feel better that I can at least move properly and I don't have any crippling diseases.

But I always rage when I see the hamplanets have boyfriends/girlfriends. Fucking seriously? I am getting mogged by a bedridden ball of lard who is eating themselves to death and usually leeches off family members? :feelsrope:

Ye it makes me feel better that I can at least move properly and I don't have any crippling diseases.

But I always rage when I see the hamplanets have boyfriends/girlfriends. Fucking seriously? I am getting mogged by a bedridden ball of lard who is eating themselves to death and usually leeches off family members? :feelsrope:
yes it's insane. we even see fat fuck 700 pound men have bitches while many of us here earn 100k+ and are fit