Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here watched One Piece but got tired of it?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I dropped it around March 2017. The animation was getting worse with each episode, there was more filler and the pace was very slow. I had been watching it since 2011, specially in the begining I could watch 10 episodes a day easily kek. If I recall correctly the last thing I saw was Sanji getting trapped by Capone Bege in that weird furry island.

Watched few episodes years ago outta boredom. Couldn't stand it. the comedy side seemed forced asf

Not tried yeat. Why my favourite animus couldnt have atleast part of this quantity :/

yep, got to episode like 475 exactly then got bored. shit is too cheesy.

I watched the very first eps when it was on TV back than and liked it. thats it

Yeah I dropped it during Dressrossa. Even when I tried to continue via manga I got extremely bored.

I fucking hate weebs

Yeah I dropped it during Dressrossa. Even when I tried to continue via manga I got extremely bored.
Dressrossa animation was terrible but at least the final fight with Doflamingo was cool

i didn't watch any of it it has way too many episodes

I dropped it around March 2017. The animation was getting worse with each episode, there was more filler and the pace was very slow. I had been watching it since 2011, specially in the begining I could watch 10 episodes a day easily kek. If I recall correctly the last thing I saw was Sanji getting trapped by Capone Bege in that weird furry island.
Ye I watched it to the dressrosa arc but stopped there and started with the manga instead because it was just so much fillers. I still think the first 200 episodes or so are really good.

Not tried yeat. Why my favourite animus couldnt have atleast part of this quantity :/
Trust me an anime that drags as long as One Piece will be MILKED for all its worth. One Piece has gone to shit after timeskip.

Nope, but I do know a few normalfags that watch it. I rather not start watching it because of how long the series is.

I gave it a chance but didn't enjoy it, not my type of thing tbh.

Can't really say I like it tbh

I dropped it nearly a decade ago.

watched 1 season. waiting till the 2nd season will end so i can watch everything at once. :feelstrash:

Oda created a very interesting world with plenty of humor, but the series drags on too much and it is far too predictable. Every saga besides like two winds up with the straw hats descending on some island where the ruler is laughably evil with no redeeming qualities. Luffy challenges the ruler and loses the first time and then wins the second time out of sheer determination or by envoking his "nakama". Oh and each of those sagas lasts at least 80 episodes. It might be alright if the show wasn't 900 episodes long with surprisingly very little filler especially when compared to Naruto and Bleach. I have tried to get back into the show twice since I stopped watching it as a kid and I have just given up

I never watch it . I see some random stuff and to my taste is a overrated anime tbh.A lot of normies like that shit

It's slow ass shit and too much filler

i stopped watching when i was 8 bro

Still watch and read the manga. My favorite anime tbh