Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Anyone here wish they were born as a dog?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
id love to run around all day not giving a shit about a thing. all Id have to do is behave well and my owner (hopefully a 2d cutie) will give me treats and headpats. I may even get to stick my pp in her if I get reincarnated into a chad golden retriever

not really but doesn't change the fact that dogs, like foids, live life on just exist mode so they mog me

Everyone knows the chad dog is the German Shepard

No.
I prefer my current position.
Cats have a very hard upbringing, those that are left on the streets...
Poor bastards... man.
I hate nature.

I want to be reincarnated as this dog
DDC87341 0B5A 49DE 9B22 93C6ADE9467D

ofc, pretty much anything but a human, humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species tbh

Yeah, at least I can be ignorant to the world's degeneracy.

Yes so JB’s would be all over me

even a dog is fucking mogging me

Yes, because of dogpill

What's sad is that unironically you'd had more chances of having sex with a woman if you were a dog. Not only that but normies also care more about dogs in fucking movies than people they know IRL. Plus no waging away or getting treated like shit. Women will always say you are cute and love you, you get to sit next to them and not be called a creep. Plus some girls would suck your dog cock, let you eat them out, and let you fuck them.
It's sad to know that a dog has a better life (and access to sex) more than an ugly male in 2019 :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::incel::feelsrope:

I wish I was born as a German Shepherd so I would drown in pussy.