Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone know about human growth hormone?

• Thread starter InsanityIsThisWorld
  • Start date
InsanityIsThisWorld

InsanityIsThisWorld

Officer
★★★
I am 17 and 5'7.75 which is very short. I look very feminine and not my age. Anyone know any legal human growth hormone products to take? Male to female trannies will take estrogen to be more feminized but I need to be more masculine hope it is not fully illegal because of cucked US laws. Thanks

It’s already over at 17

Maybe if you got it very quickly and illegally. They won't prescribe it to you at that age and that growth.
It is incredibly expensive, too, so it might be better just to get surgery.

so it might be better just to get surgery.

I am 17 and 5'7.75 which is very short. I look very feminine and not my age. Anyone know any legal human growth hormone products to take? Male to female trannies will take estrogen to be more feminized but I need to be more masculine hope it is not fully illegal because of cucked US laws. Thanks

It's effective BUT it's very hard to get and it's also expensive

You can get it from the black market but im not sure if it's pure

look for gentropin

BUT you can get an AI (aromatase Inhibitor) and AI's are proven to Prevent your growth plates from fusing

Estrogens are responsible for early fused growth plates

Not worth it unless you get it medically prescribed or some shit.

Fuck. Im a neet with not much money. If it is illegal and expensive sadly I will stay a manlet unless a unexpected growth spurt happens which i doubt sadly :/

Maybe if you got it very quickly and illegally. They won't prescribe it to you at that age and that growth.
It is incredibly expensive, too, so it might be better just to get surgery.

Yes, it's expensive.

it's pretty cucked how a tranny can get estrogen right away, but if you're underdeveloped in terms of masculinity, you can't get testosterone

it's pretty cucked how a tranny can get estrogen right away, but if you're underdeveloped in terms of masculinity, you can't get testosterone
I'll never understand this. What's their excuse for this?

I had a friend who took it when he was 15-16 and it apparantly worked and got him a few inches. Its upwards of 50k though and very well might be too late at 17.

I'll never understand this. What's their excuse for this?
Estrogen is cheap. When you convert a tranny, even if things go wrong, nothing of worth is lost. Manletism is not a disease, and you can be short and perfectly healthy. HGH could have side effects, and a larger organism is more prone to cancer. Doctors always think "primum non nocere"(first, do not harm), and this is an excuse not to boost.