Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Anyone knows this Russian incel gamaz? Russiancels gtfih ded srs

Ok, I mog him, wheres my cute adorable albino loli from Novosibirsk?

is that an alien? :whatfeels:

I googled about him some more to see recent news about him. Dude is totally fucked in the head lmao,I've known Gamaz for 9 yrs now ded srs. He has folder of kids, he gets his dick hard on poo, legit poo(shit), says how great smell of shit is when he looks at dogs shitting outside, says he wishes they shat out more shit, he's gay, once he met this kid of his parents' friend's child, Gamaz kept asking him if he wants to take a shit and when that kid said yes Gamaz and him went to le toilet and Gamaz watched him shit, wiped his ass while he was erect lmao. Few mins ago been watching his video, dude legit wiped sweat off his neck and then licked it unironically just holy fuck lmao. He lied and scammed his subscribers and now he registered to bangocams and uploads videos like that one I posted. He likes everything that's associated with shit. That was my biggest 180° of the day ngl, of the year tbhngl. Dude is totally fucked in the head, also dressed up as a girl on bangocams and he also jerked off to cows shitting. TOTALLY fucked in the head, total genetic failure lookswise and mentalwise just LMAO legit what the fuck ded srs

Last edited: