Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone knows what happened to @Yamete

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
I think he left this forum for Japanese forums

Does anyone knows what happened to him? He seemed like a nice guy

@Yamete thoughts

yeah me neither bro

he was probably based as fuck

Strongly doubt he would fit well into Japanese hiki forums as a gaijin. Zero idea what happened to him tbh. Maybe he took a break from this forum? I took once.

Strongly doubt he would fit well into Japanese hiki forums as a gaijin. Zero idea what happened to him tbh. Maybe he took a break from this forum? I took once.
His title reads " Leaving to a more blackpilled place than this. " so I think he is still around on forums.

interesting tbh

His title reads " Leaving to a more blackpilled place than this. " so I think he is still around on forums.
Went to the other site or some private reddit sub maybe then, I dunno zero idea.

Went to the other site or some private reddit sub maybe then, I dunno zero idea.
There are no incel sites that I can think of other than this. On Reddit everything gets banned. Dark net image boards have little userbase and are boring. I wonder where could he possibly go.

do you know anything?

@Yamete - Leaving to a more blackpilled place than this.

Do you know bro?

died yesterday

I asked my boyo Yerberito

his japanese wasnt good enough to be on japanese forums

@Yamete did a zesto and is probably going to lefort in order to ascend in japan :what:

Damn he’s been gone for a while

Im not familiar with many greycels

There are no incel sites that I can think of other than this. On Reddit everything gets banned. Dark net image boards have little userbase and are boring. I wonder where could he possibly go.

There is nothing out there. I tried to establish relationships with a community of ancaps but they were just wasting time like here, philosophizing and making stupid memes instead of gaining power/knowledge together.

I came back because at least here I can find a higher proportion of blackpilled people.

There is nothing out there. I tried to establish relationships with a community of ancaps but they were just wasting time like here, philosophizing and making stupid memes instead of gaining power/knowledge together.

I came back because at least here I can find a higher proportion of blackpilled people.
where didu go to?????????????????????2chan : DDDxD ik 1 person from here who went to japnese boards and it was pretty boring srs

where didu go to?????????????????????2chan : DDDxD ik 1 person from here who went to japnese boards and it was pretty boring srs

It was not an imageboard. I tried to get in touch with some ancaps but a lot of them were moralfags or lazy so I got disappointed

Last edited:
He came back right now if I remember correctly

It was not an imageboard. I tried to get in touch with some ancaps but a lot of them were moralfags or lazy so I got disappointed
what is an ancap?

what is an ancap?
It means Anarcho-capitalism. Basically based anarchists.

From wikipedia

"
Anarcho-capitalism is a political philosophy and economic theory that advocates the elimination of centralized states in favor of self-ownership, private property and free markets. Anarcho-capitalists hold that in the absence of statute (which they describe as law by arbitrary autocratic decrees, or bureaucratic legislation swayed by transitory political special interest groups), society tends to contractually self-regulate and civilize through the spontaneous and organic discipline of the free market which they describe as a voluntary society.[1][2] Anarcho-capitalists support wage labour as a "voluntary trade" and believe that neither protection of person and property nor victim compensation requires a state.[3][failed verification]

In an anarcho-capitalist society, law enforcement, courts and all other security services would be operated by privately funded competitors selected by consumers rather than centrally through confiscatory taxation. Along with all other goods and services, money would be privately and competitively provided in an open market. Personal and economic activities under anarcho-capitalism would be regulated directly by consumers and their directly selected agents through market-based dispute resolution organizations[3][failed verification] under tort and contract law, rather than by statute through centrally determined punishment under political monopolies which they believe tend to generate corruption through the collectivization of property and "distortion of market signals".[3][failed verification]
"