Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone like math?

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
Incels who enjoy math I am a mathlet, I want to be good at it. Reading math books and want to talk to more math guys.

I don’t “enjoy” math but it was all I was really good at at school. Besides history.

Sperg trait tbh

No im not a coping pretentious cuck

I have a good memory but my nigger brain is slow so I couldn't get top grades in math. Ravage our god

Nah never enjoyed it I'm too dumb for that shit especially once entering advance math. Basic math is ok though.

Dyscalculia ruined math for me. I can figure out math problems, but a math problem that takes a normie 1 minute to do, takes me 10+ minutes.

I despise it, especially math with letters and symbols.

I am mentally slow, I can't do math or physics

No I don't, i like it more than other subjects tho because it's like solving a puzzle. I'm horrendous at physics though. Feel like I'll suck at discrete math too.

I don’t “enjoy” math but it was all I was really good at at school. Besides history.

Sperg trait tbh
Up to which math did you get to?
Dyscalculia ruined math for me. I can figure out math problems, but a math problem that takes a normie 1 minute to do, takes me 10+ minutes.
I have this problem too, I tell people wrong addresses all the time.

Damn you low IQ incels, I thought you all knew math not just postmaxxing

I failed maths class 5 times now

Up to which math did you get to?

I have this problem too, I tell people wrong addresses all the time.

Damn you low IQ incels, I thought you all knew math not just postmaxxing
Most of us would have STEMmaxx, Statusmaxx, ect if we had any presentable talents at all. Being mentally retarded and ugly is hell.

math makes me want to go er

still STEMmaxxing

I'm low iq and i fucking hate math

Lots of incels like math for some reason

No math only meth

hating maths = cope.
it's the language of nature.

Uh no. Really hope you're trolling because the opposite is true.
I can see how you come to that conclusion, but I don't have the time to explain sight to a blind man.

Incels who enjoy math I am a mathlet, I want to be good at it. Reading math books and want to talk to more math guys.
I tried to be until depression hit and I gave up for a while, but now looking to get back into it

A few months ago I learned the trachtenberg speed math system. Pretty useless now that everyone carries calculators around, but it's fun to practice.

It was kinda fun but I got lazy so I ended up scraping a C at the end of high school.

I can see how you come to that conclusion, but I don't have the time to explain sight to a blind man.
Being condescending was not necessary. No living thing except retarded humans even know what math is that's all.

No lmfao I should have entered law

I'm trying to like math, because i'm aiming to become a software engineer
but math in somecases fucks your mind

My math game is real. I'm a HUGE math nerd.

yeah same, i was kinda good at math in hs and maybe im coping but i think some female classmates even admired me a little when i was at the blackboard and did in my head in seconds what they couldnt even do on paper
and i loved history too, we would get our books for next year before summer break and i would always read the history textbooks during the break for fun. you cant get much spergier than this
Sperg trait tbh
tbh tbh

How far have you gotten? Dont all the rudimentary calculus and linear algebra?

Hating math is low iq tbh

The worse thing is getting mathmogged by a foid.

No, I'm low IQ when it comes to it

hating maths = cope.
it's the language of nature.
do you mean the shapes and ratios you find in nature?
A few months ago I learned the trachtenberg speed math system. Pretty useless now that everyone carries calculators around, but it's fun to practice.
nice cope. how hard was it? i have the books but i have had problems with learning it. heard good things about arthur benjamin's mathemagics as well
I'm trying to like math, because i'm aiming to become a software engineer
but math in somecases fucks your mind
how far are you?
My math game is real. I'm a HUGE math nerd.
one incel friend i have got me interested in math too. what do you like?
yeah same, i was kinda good at math in hs and maybe im coping but i think some female classmates even admired me a little when i was at the blackboard and did in my head in seconds what they couldnt even do on paper
and i loved history too, we would get our books for next year before summer break and i would always read the history textbooks during the break for fun. you cant get much spergier than this

tbh tbh
I also love history and reading as well as math. it's so much better to cope with this stuff in a smart way than to be a retarded ape.

Being condescending was not necessary. No living thing except retarded humans even know what math is that's all.
sorry bro I regret my wording. no offence.
do you mean the shapes and ratios you find in nature?

what I mean is that it doesn't matter what place you are in the whole universe, every alien would understand math.
it's a fundamental part of the reality we inhabit.
shapes and ratios are a great way for math to be "visible" but most of the time, the things unseen are more intriguing.

Last edited:
Nah man I am not a lesbian

one incel friend i have got me interested in math too. what do you like?

Pure mathematics, in particular Number theory I guess. I think it's simply magical.You might have heard of Fermat's Last Theorem, it's stuff like that. Check out this crazy curry called Ramanujan, he was basically self-taught and made a shit ton of discoveries in number theory.

I'm also interested in abstract algebra, complex/functional analysis, dynamical systems (eg, fractals), integer sequences, combinatorics, probability theory, complexity theory and the study of algorithms etc, the list goes on... :feelsgoodman:

Last edited:
i just see it as a means to an end

"Cho finished the three-year program at Poplar Tree Elementary School in one and a half years. Cho was noted for being good at mathematics and English, and teachers pointed to him as an example for other students.[26] "

His initial major also had a decent amount of Computer Science in it. I think he switched because he wanted to be a writer so badly

Im dumb as fuk