Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone met a fellow incel irl?

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-
I just happened to remember that one of my co-workers was at best a mentalcel. He was 6' 5/10 face and was molested as a kid.
He was a high functioning autistic guy. I think he lived with his parents.

One of my co-workers told me he had the company policy memorized, used it to get out of coachings and managed to get a couple of days off by fake being hurt.(took three days off so he could play Destiny 2 on release non stop.)
Somehow he owned a Maserati. Imagine working at retail store as a stocker and owning a Maserati.

No, and i don't plan to

I've met a lot of blue pilled orbiters back in High school

Incels in denial , many

I just happened to remember that one of my co-workers was at best a mentalcel. He was 6' 5/10 face and was molested as a kid.
He was a high functioning autistic guy. I think he lived with his parents.

One of my co-workers told me he had the company policy memorized, used it to get out of coachings and managed to get a couple of days off by fake being hurt.(took three days off so he could play Destiny 2 on release non stop.)
Somehow he owned a Maserati. Imagine working at retail store as a stocker and owning a Maserati.
lifemogs me

I'm almost 100% sure I did during a weekend on my college campus back in February. I went to grab a frappucino from my campus Starbucks and a guy around my age came up to me and started talking to me about the seedy environment around my campus. He talked about the obvious campus hierarchy and how people "think they're cool" and the copious amounts of drugs that people consume. He talked about the fact that he was gonna move to a different campus, too. What hit me the most was that he said something along the lines of "something big is gonna get them one day." The dude was pretty decent looking but he was somewhere around 5'6, and from talking to him I got vibes that I likely knew him from somewhere. He was cool, but unfortunately I never saw him again due to my campus closing early because of the coronavirus. He was very relateable.

Last edited:
The thing is that no one admits being an incel, that'd be social suicide. I've met plenty of girlfriendless ugly men though.

Everyone has. You may not have known, but plenty of men in your life fit the bill.

At this point pretty much every sub-5 guy is an incel tbh

No. One of my former classmates is an Incel who's brutally in denial. He's been on tinder for years now. Today he subconsciously went on a blackpilled rant on a two minutes audio message he sent me.

"let's be honest Rheinkwell, females control the dating market"
"nothing good ever happens for ugly men"
"I wish I could just cease to exist"
"females are cruel whores"

He was a cucked bloomer when I got to know him in school. Always used to drive his female "friends" to parties, did them favors all the time. Really a poor soul.

Believe it or not I've had/currently have IRL friends that were/are familiar with incels and the incel terminology.
I even had a quite informed MGTOW friend in the past before that I'd openly discuss the black pill with.
Although, whenever we would hang out, he and my other friends would crack jokes left and right about me being an incel all the fucking time.
This is literally without them even knowing that I identify as one jfl.

What do you mean by incel? Someone who's into the "manosphere"/blackpilled or just a dude who can't get laid? If that's the latter I know at least 4 people who are above 25 (2 of them are in their 30s) and still virgins, maybe even kissless

yes is see them all the time

inceldom is a life condition, not an internet community

Any man who has not had sex in the last three months despite he wanted to, is an incel

Yes but not a blackpill one

Circa2019

I used to know this guy, this is him last year. Actually much better looking than he used to be, definitely mogs me career-wise / clothing-wise / leanness-wise. Not that far off facially, I used to think he was worse but I think that was due to acne, now I think he probably has better facial aesthetics. Not really sure how tall he ended up being. I slightly mog him in arm mass. Lost contact literally decades ago. Not sure if he's celibate or not but would not be surprised.

Last edited:
I have 2 autistic friends who are truecels and live with their parents and don't work and LDAR all day blah blah blah, it never began.

However, I've always wanted to accidentally run into a .co user irl. But I think the chances of that are slim.