Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone notice how alcoholic normies are?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Like almost every time they bring up doing something for fun it’s going out to a bar or club and drinking. Or they just buy booze straight from a liquor store and drink constantly.

"Masculinity" generally includes a bullshit obsession with bacon and beer.

This is especially true is slavlands. They don't count you "as a man" if you don't drink alcohol. It is messed up. I abhor alcohol even more, because my father is an alcoholic and he made my life even a bigger hell than it already was.

Last edited:
Not a Normie but an alcoholic here
full

Social NT people want more social lube.

Still don’t understand what’s so special about alcohol

"Masculinity" generally includes a bullshit obsession with bacon and beer.
If there is one thing me and reddit agree upon it’s that guys care way to much about appearing masculine. Especially if your unattractive to girls because then your not even human let alone a man to women.

They gotta drug themselves every day to keep going.

Their life is shit. They don't miss an occasion to get wasted.
The same kind that would brag how everything is perfect.

Social lube is BS.
Alcohol makes you misjudge things and give you more confidence. If you are naturally social it livens up a party. For losers and inkwells it's just a way to feelmax and escape our thoughts

If there is one thing me and reddit agree upon it’s that guys care way to much about appearing masculine. Especially if your unattractive to girls because then your not even human let alone a man to women.

I've long found that being pro-male and pro-masculinity are very different things. I am pro-MALE, especially pro-low-status male. People who are pro-masculinity are usually anti-male: and that is true both for women who complain about a lack of "real men" these days as well as for tradcucks who believe in a lack of "real masculine men" these days. Both of them are anti-male and believe in male disposability.

I've long found that being pro-male and pro-masculinity are very different things. I am pro-MALE, especially pro-low-status male. People who are pro-masculinity are usually anti-male: and that is true both for women who complain about a lack of "real men" these days as well as for tradcucks who believe in a lack of "real masculine men" these days. Both of them are anti-male and believe in male disposability.

This is especially true is slavlands. They don't count you "as a man" if you don't drink alcohol. It is messed up. I abhor alcohol even more, because my father is an alcoholic and he made my life even a bigger hell than it already was.

normies and old drunken white boomers are the exact reason i rarely ever touch that piss

Inshallah every normie gets a bad hang over everytime they drink tbh.
Drinking is haram

When you get older than 15 youll realise alcohol is a necessity especially in social situations

When you get older than 15 youll realise alcohol is a necessity especially in social situations
And once you're even older than that you really don't think the painful hangovers are worth it anymore, so you resort to some smooth drugs