Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone notice how cynical everything's become?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Like as an example look at movies from the 1900's or even some from the early 2010's. Even the most depressing bittersweet stories had some hope in them. That things could get better. Now all I see every time someone discusses a movie or any piece of fiction it's "god I hate how happy the ending was everyone should have died" or in movies how every character in a story is just different degrees of terrible person.

It's because it gets repetitive and lame over time. Tbf it's unrealistic af since irl both sides (evil and good) can win.

It's because it gets repetitive and lame over time. Tbf it's unrealistic af since irl both sides (evil and good) can win.
I'm not talking about shaking things up I'm talking about how everyone seems to want bad guys too win or outright saying that being a decent person is something to be shunned.

its because of modern day (((screenwriting)))

Sad endings are the best in movies

Like as an example look at movies from the 1900's or even some from the early 2010's. Even the most depressing bittersweet stories had some hope in them. That things could get better. Now all I see every time someone discusses a movie or any piece of fiction it's "god I hate how happy the ending was everyone should have died" or in movies how every character in a story is just different degrees of terrible person.
Since you're talking about movies, you should watch Uncut Gems. It was pretty good. The movie had a bad ending, something you don't suspect. But that made it good.

Almost every movie is nothing but a cashgrab nowadays no good script no good actors incoherent screenplay...

I meant why would they want to make things cynical.
Jewish domination and take over of Banks, government and entertainment is why everything is so fucked. media is telling people how to behave, and that its "okay" to be a whore and empower yourself by walking naked and stand up for "toxic masculinity". its a butterfly effect caused by the society shaped by them ruling everything. feminism, like every other bad ideology, is a jewish idea.

We get blatantly cynical, degenerate shows like "Shameless" now.

its a cultural backlack to everything being happy in movies in the past for a bit. It will reverse when people get tired of everything being grimdark.

Jewish domination and take over of Banks, government and entertainment is why everything is so fucked. media is telling people how to behave, and that its "okay" to be a whore and empower yourself by walking naked and stand up for "toxic masculinity". its a butterfly effect caused by the society shaped by them ruling everything. feminism, like every other bad ideology, is a jewish idea.
That doesn't answer my question of why they would make all media cynical and depressing.

That doesn't answer my question of why they would make all media cynical and depressing.
Are you playing dumb on purpose? to control you. if they manipulate your feelings they manipulate you.

Are you playing dumb on purpose? to control you. if they manipulate your feelings they manipulate you.
I'm not playing dumb I'm asking what would they have to gain by making media so depressing. How does media being depressing cause feminism and all the other stuff you mentioned?

I'm not playing dumb I'm asking what would they have to gain by making media so depressing. How does media being depressing cause feminism and all the other stuff you mentioned?
so you are playing dumb

You still didn't clear up his doubts, to be more clear, the elites want the masses to be nihilistic and hopeless so they accept their miserable state in docility and are more easily swayed to moral relativism/cultural marxism, which is why i think even truecels should try to become good at whatever they can + gymmaxx to foster confidence, and not completely discard the possibility of change, because as inceldom and realizing the social situation grows in numbers, so does the hope of change.

so you are playing dumb
No I'm not. Your not explaining how making media depressing causes feminism.
You still didn't clear up his doubts, to be more clear, the elites want the masses to be nihilistic and hopeless so they accept their miserable state in docility and are more easily swayed to moral relativism/cultural marxism, which is why i think even truecels should try to become good at whatever they can to foster confidence, and not completely discard the possibility of change, because as inceldom grows, so does the hope of change.
Oh ok. I don't know why he didn't just say what you said. And yeah I hate when I see guys on here say that there bullies are superior to them so it was ok for them to bully them because their "inferior". Like why are you licking the boots of someone who made your young life hell?

You still didn't clear up his doubts, to be more clear, the elites want the masses to be nihilistic and hopeless so they accept their miserable state in docility and are more easily swayed to moral relativism/cultural marxism, which is why i think even truecels should try to become good at whatever they can + gymmaxx to foster confidence, and not completely discard the possibility of change, because as inceldom and realizing the social situation grows in numbers, so does the hope of change.
you just elaborated a little on what i said.
i have no idea how he got to the conclusion that the subject at hand causes feminism.

you just elaborated a little on what i said.
i have no idea how he got to the conclusion that the subject at hand causes feminism.
You said that above. That's why I mentioned feminism.

You said that above. That's why I mentioned feminism.
yeah whatever

I gave you a reason to why I mentioned feminism and you said "whatever". I feel like your trolling.
I just arrived to the conclusion that arguing with you is stupid so i moved on
if you want you can add that to your list of "arguments won online" if you want

I just arrived to the conclusion that arguing with you is stupid so i moved on
if you want you can add that to your list of "arguments won online" if you want
What are you talking about? I gave a reason for why you mentioned something and then you brushed me off. I didn't "win" anything because neither of us disproved anything.

Despite being depressing, the stories of the past still had a "soul" to them. Today's media is soulless, despite how positive it may portray itself to be. Take the Marvel movies, all happy, good guy wins BS, yet you feel nothing. Whereas The Dark Knight trilogy is very depressing, yet speaks to the soul.

it's what decades of materialism does to men. there is no supernatural to save u. no god. no illusion of a better future. only the cold hearted world

I'm not talking about shaking things up I'm talking about how everyone seems to want bad guys too win or outright saying that being a decent person is something to be shunned.
Because mainstream writers have forgotten that just being decent isn't enough for an audience to care, they also need to be interesting or charismatic. The bland goody good boy (or girl, in fact those are generally worse since writers put even less effort into those thinking they'll get by on pussy pass) hero just smacks of the phony corporate caring that people caught onto years ago and are sick to death of seeing day to day. If the hero is shitty enough, people will root for the villain just because the hero is such uncharismatic corporate trash.

Because mainstream writers have forgotten that just being decent isn't enough for an audience to care, they also need to be interesting or charismatic. The bland goody good boy (or girl, in fact those are generally worse since writers put even less effort into those thinking they'll get by on pussy pass) hero just smacks of the phony corporate caring that people caught onto years ago and are sick to death of seeing day to day. If the hero is shitty enough, people will root for the villain just because the hero is such uncharismatic corporate trash.
True but a lot go in the opposite direction where they make everyone unlikable and so your just trying to figure who's less terrible in order to root for anyone.

Confirmed by only a tiny bit of research

True but a lot go in the opposite direction where they make everyone unlikable and so your just trying to figure who's less terrible in order to root for anyone.
Yeah, they see grimdark stories getting popular but don't care how or why. Dark and gritty is familiar and profitable.

Edginess has become mainstream.

How are the jews responsible for making everything cynical?
Corrupt everything & lower the vibrational frequency of our moods so we become easier to control drones lacking spirit & real knowledge, never escape this planet & repeat miserable lives endlessly in a reincarnation loop.