[Venting] Anyone notice how mixed race foids get treated better than mixed race dudes?

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Luminary
-
Apr 24, 2019
I use to see mix raced girls be somewhat popular with a lot of friends and go out on weekends etc etc etc. Then I would see mixed race dudes be socially awkward incels, have no friends and walk around like losers. Why is this? Its not just from the dating standpoint either but rather the social aspect also.

Uglyme

Uglyme

I'm longing for the sweet embrace of death
-
Jul 22, 2019
Mixed race girls are perceived as "exotic", something strange and unusual that people want to know more of. Mixed guys on the other hand are no better than, well just average men. They have to be attractive to stand out like all men.

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Luminary
-
Apr 24, 2019
Mixed race girls are perceived as "exotic", something strange and unusual that people want to know more of. Mixed guys on the other hand are no better than, well just average men. They have to be attractive to stand out like all men.
A mixed race guy is just as "exotic". Perhaps females can't lose. Clown world man.

Yerberito

Yerberito

Overlord
-
Nov 17, 2019
Yeah, i see that, foids are treated better ig

omnilet

omnilet

ricecel natsoc govt when?
-
Nov 9, 2017
ethnic foids are always treated better than ethnic males, not surprising that mixed race ethnics follow the same order.

Swimcell

Swimcell

21st Century Schizoid Man
-
Feb 11, 2020
By mixed race do you mean mulatto? My school is overrun with them, but I think they just might be more aesthetic than their male counterparts. mulatto women are often times quite cute. Either way I know of plenty mixed race males that slay, though strangely they almost always run pretty boy game from what I’ve seen.

HAPAs on the other hand :worryfeels:

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
Nov 7, 2017
Foids get treated better than men either way.

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

come arrest me fbi
-
Aug 13, 2019
This bro. Black guys like redbones for a reason

NokNok

NokNok

Recruit
-
Oct 28, 2019
I can speak from experience as a Mulattocel. My sister has been treated significantly better than I have and wound up marrying a 6'5 naturally blonde Chad while I'm stuck here. People often describe her as "Exotic" too. :feelsrope:

Carnivore

Carnivore

5'7" Gymcel
-
Jan 21, 2020
It is because that females are always treated better than men, regardless of race.

SelfCrucified

SelfCrucified

blockhead
-
May 6, 2018
Look at Elliot and Georgia Rodger
One went ER, the other lives life on easy mode.

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

We are here because we are not free
-
Jun 26, 2019
I use to see mix raced girls be somewhat popular with a lot of friends and go out on weekends etc etc etc. Then I would see mixed race dudes be socially awkward incels, have no friends and walk around like losers. Why is this? Its not just from the dating standpoint either but rather the social aspect also.
Fixed it for you OP.

S

Spioenkop1

Recruit
-
Dec 25, 2019
Look at Elliot and Georgia Rodger
One went ER, the other lives life on easy mode.
Honestly they are the prime example. Mixed race guys are so fucked unless ofcourse they reach chad level of attractivness.

But honestly would love to bang ERs sister myself.