Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone notice how mixed race foids get treated better than mixed race dudes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I use to see mix raced girls be somewhat popular with a lot of friends and go out on weekends etc etc etc. Then I would see mixed race dudes be socially awkward incels, have no friends and walk around like losers. Why is this? Its not just from the dating standpoint either but rather the social aspect also.

Mixed race girls are perceived as "exotic", something strange and unusual that people want to know more of. Mixed guys on the other hand are no better than, well just average men. They have to be attractive to stand out like all men.

Mixed race girls are perceived as "exotic", something strange and unusual that people want to know more of. Mixed guys on the other hand are no better than, well just average men. They have to be attractive to stand out like all men.
A mixed race guy is just as "exotic". Perhaps females can't lose. Clown world man.

Yeah, i see that, foids are treated better ig

ethnic foids are always treated better than ethnic males, not surprising that mixed race ethnics follow the same order.

By mixed race do you mean mulatto? My school is overrun with them, but I think they just might be more aesthetic than their male counterparts. mulatto women are often times quite cute. Either way I know of plenty mixed race males that slay, though strangely they almost always run pretty boy game from what I’ve seen.

HAPAs on the other hand :worryfeels:

Foids get treated better than men either way.

This bro. Black guys like redbones for a reason

Hole vs no hole

I can speak from experience as a Mulattocel. My sister has been treated significantly better than I have and wound up marrying a 6'5 naturally blonde Chad while I'm stuck here. People often describe her as "Exotic" too. :feelsrope:

It is because that females are always treated better than men, regardless of race.

Look at Elliot and Georgia Rodger
One went ER, the other lives life on easy mode.

I use to see mix raced girls be somewhat popular with a lot of friends and go out on weekends etc etc etc. Then I would see mixed race dudes be socially awkward incels, have no friends and walk around like losers. Why is this? Its not just from the dating standpoint either but rather the social aspect also.
Fixed it for you OP.

Look at Elliot and Georgia Rodger
One went ER, the other lives life on easy mode.
Honestly they are the prime example. Mixed race guys are so fucked unless ofcourse they reach chad level of attractivness.

But honestly would love to bang ERs sister myself.

I never understood how Blacks were able to approach Mulattas without caution.

Mixed race foids get treated better than mixed race dudes

Foids get treated better than dudes
Attractive people get treated better than ugly people

Yes. Returning to this thread: