Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone notice how most normies react to relationships compared too women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Average guy: "Yeah man it's been rough since I broke up with my girlfriend two years ago and I haven't been able to get a date since. I miss her everyday."
Woman: "Ugh it's so hard to juggle between the three chads and 8 orbiters I have. Hey what was the one boyfriend I had's name? Oh whatever it doesn't matter."
I mean I know it doesn't matter to women because they can find a new guy whenever they want but it's still suprising how different men and women's worlds are even after being blackpilled.

yeah being an average/below average male in 2020 is literally to just slave then die

Quality and concise thread.

we live in the fucking matrix

So true. Foids just need to exist and they can slay.

JFL at having a girlfriend as an average male in 2020, it's either accepting the blackpill or getting cucked 24/7

Very precise observation. The average man is a cuck who hardly get laid and try his best to keep relationships, since he doesn't know when he will have another one.

Very precise observation. The average man is a cuck who hardly get laid and try his best to keep relationships, since he doesn't know when he will have another one.
TRUE

One sad thing is on normiebook the normie will have all these pictures of himself with his girlfriend, say they've been going out a few months. But on the girl's page there will be no pictures of the normie or any mention of him, and her relationship status is single or doesn't show.