Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone notice how most songs with female singer sing about their lust for chad?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
While most songs sung by men sing about how stacy cucked them with chad

Art imitates life tbh

This is why I dont understand why normies love mainstream music like this so much. Its almost as if the normies live vicariously through the stacey/chad dynamic shown in every song/movie/show, or perhaps the normie is that delusional that they think they're are stacey/chad.

This is why I dont understand why normies love mainstream music like this so much. Its almost as if the normies live vicariously through the stacey/chad dynamic shown in every song/movie/show, or perhaps the normie is that delusional that they think they're are stacey/chad.

I'm what you would call a chad

foids will beg chad to even pretend to love them

Don't go look at me with that look in your eye
You really ain't going away without a fight
You can't be reasoned with, I'm done being polite
I've told you one, two, three, four, five, six thousand times
Haven't I made it obvious?
Haven't I made it clear?
Want me to spell it out for you?
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
Haven't I made it obvious?
Haven't I made it clear?
Want me to spell it out for you?
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
F-R-I-E-N-D-S

Those songs suck, no instruments, no melody, just a white whore singing about Chad. Every girl listen to this shit and they become whores too.

They are probably coping, trying to place themselves in the shoes of chads and stacies. Much like incel copes but lesser distinguished.