Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone notice that mechanics are usually manlets?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I don't know why, but it feels like every time I take my car to a mechanic he ends up being a manlet. There must be something about the profession that attracts manlets in droves.

Mechanics are thieves

Can confirm. I am 5'10 (5'9 night height) and the mechanics I saw are almost always shorter than me, except my Transportation Technology Teacher.

I don't know why, but it feels like every time I take my car to a mechanic he ends up being a manlet. There must be something about the profession that attracts manlets in droves.

They leave school at 16. Manlets know their place is not in professional tallfag world.

Everyone in construction is too. I assumed it was because frame comes easier if you're short and because you won't be taken seriously at other jobs.

Society makes short men into a pariah class this way.
Also, unrelated a bit, but manlets are not valued in society much (see other threads) because height frauding is assumed in them and considered insensitive to women's desires. Women's desires have become the moral standard for how men should act. Is that not fucked up?

Last edited: