Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone playing WoW? What do you like about it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Thinking of coming back to WoW. Actually been contemplating it for months, installed and uninstalled several times, level several trial characters, still didn't pull the trigger. I keep doing this, every half a year or so I'm tortured by the idea of playing WoW, and yet I have to think a lot before I do cause I know the game is kinda shit and 10 minutes after I buy the subscription I realize it's shit and I basically force myself to play. It's so shit I hesitate so much even though I already grinded the bnet balance I need for a sub.

Anyway, anyone playing? What do you like about it? Anyone on EU?

Ahh screw it I'm just going to play and if I hate it in a few hours then I can just forget about this game and this shitty company.

The thing I hate most is the commitment. When I sub I feel like I have to play and so I do nothing else all day, feels like I'm in a time machine and I don't consume any other media, it's like I'm disconnected from the world.

Last edited:
tbh i hate getting into old games because so brutally level and inventory mogged

played mmos for a while but was just as lonely there, not going back

Maybe will return for the expansions like always.. playing for like 1 month and then quit again. It's not the same without a friend party of 5 like back in the days.. cries

played mmos for a while but was just as lonely there, not going back
Ohh ye I always play them alone. I hate group content. I always solo, idk what I even did all those tens of thousand of hours + I played MMOs. Mostly just doing random useless shit alone.
Maybe will return for the expansions like always.. playing for like 1 month and then quit again. It's not the same without a friend party of 5 like back in the days.. cries
Don't return, stay strong. It's the same boring shit as always.

Ohh ye I always play them alone. I hate group content. I always solo, idk what I even did all those tens of thousand of hours + I played MMOs. Mostly just doing random useless shit alone.
exactly, no point in playing mmos like that

But that was only a small part of the reason why I quit. The main reason was the disturbing new player-base. The game got bigger with every new expansion that was released, and as it got bigger, it brought in a vast amount of new players. I noticed that more and more “normal” people who had active and pleasurable social lives were starting to play the game, as the new changes catered to such a crowd. WoW no longer became a sanctuary where I could hide from the evils of the world, because the evils of the world had now followed me there. I saw people bragging online about their sexual experiences with girls... and they used the term “virgin” as an insult to people who were more immersed in the game than them. The insult stung, because it was true. Us virgins did tend to get more immersed in such things, because our real lives were lacking. I couldn’t stand to play WoW knowing that my enemies, the people I hate and envy so much for having sexual lives, were now playing the same game as me. There was no point anymore.My best friend Bradley, betrayed me by leaving me and going to some ginger named William. One day, I will get my revenge. I realized what a terrible mistake I made to turn my back on the world again. The world is brutal, and I need to fight for my place in it. My life was at a crucial turning point, and I couldn’t waste any more precious time.

But that was only a small part of the reason why I quit. The main reason was the disturbing new player-base. The game got bigger with every new expansion that was released, and as it got bigger, it brought in a vast amount of new players. I noticed that more and more “normal” people who had active and pleasurable social lives were starting to play the game, as the new changes catered to such a crowd. WoW no longer became a sanctuary where I could hide from the evils of the world, because the evils of the world had now followed me there. I saw people bragging online about their sexual experiences with girls... and they used the term “virgin” as an insult to people who were more immersed in the game than them. The insult stung, because it was true. Us virgins did tend to get more immersed in such things, because our real lives were lacking. I couldn’t stand to play WoW knowing that my enemies, the people I hate and envy so much for having sexual lives, were now playing the same game as me. There was no point anymore.My best friend Bradley, betrayed me by leaving me and going to some ginger named William. One day, I will get my revenge. I realized what a terrible mistake I made to turn my back on the world again. The world is brutal, and I need to fight for my place in it. My life was at a crucial turning point, and I couldn’t waste any more precious time.
View attachment 352930
Is that an excerpt from ER?

Youll be sitting on a desk chair staring at. A computer screen while chad is slaying multiple cunts in a row.

dont like that shit

I love the world tbh, other than that, not much

Played it around 2005.
It was a nice adventure. Met various characters with their unique personalities.
It was something else that the retards you could see online on a daily basis.
I stopped before their first extension. Because it would bring to the horde "lord of the rings fans" and similar people.