Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone remember tinder's height verification "april fools joke"?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
I really think they were actually planning on doing that and the severe backlash from manlets forced them to abort the mission. The "April fools!" Was just a clever way for them to weasel they're way out of it.

XVZF4UHLAFAXRKG7UPPJ3T4UQY

View: https://twitter.com/Tinder/status/1112818303079088128?s=20

I don't know, maybe it was maybe it wasn't, but assuredly no one on .co was surprised when it was announced. This is something that's right up their alley.

I really think they were actually planning on doing that and the severe backlash from manlets forced them to abort the mission. The "April fools!" Was just a clever way for them to weasel they're way out of it.

View attachment 405726

View: https://twitter.com/Tinder/status/1112818303079088128?s=20

I don't know, maybe it was maybe it wasn't, but assuredly no one on .co was surprised when it was announced. This is something that's right up their alley.

"So yeah, Height Verification is an April Fools' Day Joke. But what's not funny is lying about who you are on Tinder. So stand tall...or short (we don't care) and embrace who you are."

The cheekiness.

How would they have even verified height?

It's a joke but that doesn't mean it's not blackpilling. They have the stats and they know what whores are really after

How would they have even verified height?

It's a joke but that doesn't mean it's not blackpilling. They have the stats and they know what whores are really after
Apparently it was sending in a picture of yourself standing next to a building like a 7/11 or something like that.

Which sounds ridiculous but back in 2019 it really wasn't that far fetched.

>(we don't care)
But foids do.

Manlets and other uggos are what funds Tinder, so they backed down. But that was always the plan.

Honestly non chads should get off apps. Waste of time.

Can we get a weight verification for the land whales?

Can we get a weight verification for the land whales?
Yikes! What a problematic thing to say. All women are beautiful. Who hurt you? You must have a small dick, incel. Awww wittle short guy has his wittle feewings huwt? Reported to FBI for fat shaming.

>Aprils fools
>Mar 29

They totally tried it and then pulled the Its just a prank bro once it backfired

How would they be able to check that, flawed idea, and shit april fools joke.

I remember, and I agree with the theory 100%. It was a real plan, they were going to implement it, they planned ahead and deliberately timed the announcement for the end of March so they could have an "exit strategy" and claim it was just an April Fool's joke if the backlash was too great, which it was.

Will Tinder ever introduce a weight verification?

Will tinder ban foids that use it to get “friends” and ego boosts

It's subtle jokes like this that reinforce the shallow opinions of whores even more. They do it with dick size all the time in adverts, movies, radio magazines. It's like a form of brain washing.

just embrace who you are bro. 0 matches or 100 there is no difference whatsoever bro!

Lol fuck this gay earth

I am 100% sure that it was meant to be a real thing but then had to resort to “it’s just a prank bro” when they received heavy backlash