Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone skipped classes in high school?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
My curry school always had dumb events being organised throughout the year where students got to showcase their talents such as acting, music or dance. I used to skip classes any chance I got during school hours even if I wasn't involved in the event. I even got into trouble for this one time and the foid teacher called my parents for this. However didn't stop me, no way I was sitting in the classroom for six to seven hours with everyone else, I was a low IQ retard so didn't see a point attending them anyway.

Sometimes i pretended to be sick or have an appointment at the doc, but rarely

All of them and went directly to university! (With a ged and scholarship)

All the time. I stayed longer in the bus to go to a mall and walk around there, it was better than school.

I used to skip lunch to sit in the bathroom because i had no friends

@Emba were you of those extremely gifted high iqcel? I know some relatives who skipped entire grades during schools.
@Over_this_Life I had no friends as well, always ate my lunch alone.

I skipped classes on senior ditch day.

Yeah I skipped school so hard I dropped out while LARPing that I was being online homeschooled

@Emba were you of those extremely gifted high iqcel? I know some relatives who skipped entire grades during schools.
@Over_this_Life I had no friends as well, always ate my lunch alone.
Yeah. But i couldn't find a job in my field. So i became an alcoholic hermit that lived vanaprashti style. Yo!

I used to skip lunch to sit in the bathroom because i had no friends
Over_this_Life

There were so many study days and prayer days that were unnecessary so I skipped to go home and play video games when I could.
Prayer days? Catholic school?

No. That is because my parents would scold me if I do. Fuck school. Its a kike indoctrination camp that is only meant to subvert the youth and strip them of their originality in order to be submissive good goys. And inb4 someone says "you're just saying that because you have a poor academic performance!", I am literally in advanced classes or whatever that gay shit is called. But anyways, fuck school and fuck the people that I have to deal with everyday.

That explains your disappointment with Christianity. I'm thankful my family never forced me into that cult other than some baptisms and masses for the dead once in a blue moon.

Catholicism is just as much Christianity as Protestantism or Penecostalism or any other crazy branch. No one branch has the right to say another is invalid so long as they believe in Jesus Christ's resurrection and in him as their savior.
Catholics do believe in the fundamentals of the faith, but they are a cult because they mix in tons of pagan stuff and made up stuff; the popes, Mary as a co-redentor, the rosary, confessing to a priest, masses for the dead, Jesus being summoned into food to be sacrificed again, etc. Not to mention the old stuff like the inquisition, indulgencies, etc.

Please don't let your disappointment with catholicism make you hate God and Jesus. Try doing it the right away, according to the gospel of Paul for us in this Church era, and see what happens!

Yes. Usually when I had a gap in my schedule like 1 hour+ I'd skip the classes after that.

If you're suggesting god is working through you to reach me, then you must also accept god chose to have me born to the family/situation I was and to have the life/experiences I did. So then you have to explain what the point is reaching me now vs. just informing me since the beginning, even moreso than simply reconciling the denomination problem.
I can't possibly know that. Get saved and ask God why such and such happened in heaven.

Although I wasn't oppressed by any religion being forced onto me in particular, I know what's like to get so disappointed with stuff you become an atheist or even worse. I was a primordial gnostic, for Peter's sake. This is basically low key satanism. They think Lucifer is good and God is evil.

In this world, it's very easy to get disheartened and even become evil, but since I got saved, I have the blessed hope which helps me so much to go on. Sin ruined this world, but it's over for it anyway, focus on what will come after. It's not like you're even renouncing much pleasurable stuff as an incel anyway. Actually, even if you live a life full of sin after getting saved, once saved, always saved. It's such a good deal, it takes seconds!

Last edited:
Why does god need you to preach his message in the first place?
We don't have signs and wonders in this church era. You have to listen the word, believe in it and experience the metanoia (change of mind). Thank God we don't live in the old testament, they did have signs and wonders but they also had to fulfill the law which was insanely hard and no one did 100%.

If you do get saved, God will answer your prayers through the bible. God doesn't answers the prayers of unsaved people.

Also, you might want to reread some of my old messages, I keep editting stuff nonstop kek.

My curry school always had dumb events being organised throughout the year where students got to showcase their talents such as acting, music or dance. I used to skip classes any chance I got during school hours even if I wasn't involved in the event. I even got into trouble for this one time and the foid teacher called my parents for this. However didn't stop me, no way I was sitting in the classroom for six to seven hours with everyone else, I was a low IQ retard so didn't see a point attending them anyway.
We had 3 classes a day my senior year so there was always an 'open' spot to just fuck around or study for another test. I never really skipped any classes, but I was late for a couple. I was a big dork I guess.

Yes. I got in trouble for it a few times cause this one kid would snitch on me, but my parents were never called. I’d always skip algebra because my oneitis was in that class and she would always talk about boys and sex. It drove me crazy. I couldn’t bare it. I had to skip.

All the time

Smoking weed and videogamemaxxing :feelscomfy:

Those were the days

I was too much but it was because of the teachers and the so-called classmates that I did that.

if the teachers did normal classes without humiliating those who don't know and the classmates didn't bother the others, then I wouldn't have missed a single day of school.

that's why i hate those damn teachers and psychologists who come with that "i should integrate", the society instead only harassed me.

@ULTRAMAN the schools did more harm than good to us in my opinion. School is like a microcosm of society, where you see a hierarchy forming among students and a constant mogged or be mogged state of being especially among males, teachers being power trippy and the management of the school in general training you to become a compliant wageslave for the rest of your life.

Yeah pretty often, I told teachers I wanted to kill myself and they'd send me to the councilor on policy, and I'd just fuck right off out the side doors. I wasn't being dishonest either I just used that excuse a lot haha. Unfortunately it just made me look even more like the school shooter type.

No because I would have gotten in trouble in school easily.

@masterofenvy I think we are the lucky ones who got to do this. Imagine sitting with other normies for hours. I just get the chills thinking about it.

I sleep during my online classes a lot. Idk if that counts

All the time because of being a rebellious youth, that and we were promised a bunch of good paying non-existent working class jobs upon graduation, but then 2007 happened. If I could do it all over again and pay more attention in schooling I would but nowadays with automation in all sectors makes pursuing a career path very difficult for the next twenty five years.

[Assuming we have another twenty five years to look forward to which I don't think we do.]

What are you doing these days??

@Subhuman100 wageslaving. I am tired of it, will quit me job soon.

I skipped school countless times, don't think I ever skipped my classes though.

I was extremely confused about them though, would constantly mix them up and embarrass myself

Not that much since ı didnt had friends to skip classes with
But ı remember feeling so fuckin bored ı skipped an entire day and went to cyber cafe instead

@Subhuman100 maybe you can help? Know any easy ways.

@ULTRAMAN the schools did more harm than good to us in my opinion. School is like a microcosm of society, where you see a hierarchy forming among students and a constant mogged or be mogged state of being especially among males, teachers being power trippy and the management of the school in general training you to become a compliant wageslave for the rest of your life.

It is true what you say. School is a microcosm of society, in my case I didn't know that and I was totally ignorant about society, its organization and sociability. My parents did not help me to realize it either, they only wanted me to notice the good side of things, especially my mother, and that made me crash the first year I entered a classroom (1982 or almost 40 years). In second grade I already noticed a very hostile child against me without having done anything to him and well, in fifth grade it was like a snowball where humiliations, bullying, scorn and everything that society does to make you understand that it considers you a shit. Unfortunately for me, for one good thing about school there are three or four bad things, much more gray and bitter moments than remembering positive things. I wish I had never attended classes, had my school life at home and I would have been spared so much heartache and bitterness. Some people are not suited for school and I am one of them. My feeling about it is like what a prisoner must feel about what it was like to be in jail.

@ULTRAMAN I strongly relate. Was bullied throughout school and was a low IQ retard who never did well and barely passed each grade. I had curry parents who constantly fought, so my life was hell at both fronts. Things, were so bad, that at times I didnt want to go home and would roam outside in my school uniform contemplating suicide. Guess the suicide part hasn't changed.

Plenty of times

A lot.
Specially in 8th/9th grade.
I´d ditch the school´s cunt director on purpose, for wanting to keep me on a leash.

The day gta 5 came out i was skiving school and watching the lamar nigga haircut scene when some dude who came to fix something at our house walked in the room and heard it all

View: https://youtu.be/CXZtVoQ0gqs

Never. I was way too high inhib for that, plus the school would contact my parents if I didn't attend without reason.

Did a couple of times for the rest of K-12 years.

The first one during my 2nd-grade year (2001). My mom allowed me to skip school; she called the school and lied to them that I am sick. I got away with it. I played my old Gameboy Color all day to finish the Donkey Kong Country series for the rest of the day.

Second one during my junior high year at 8th grade (2007) I was woke up 20+ minutes late because my grandmother is not in the mood to wake me up twice on that day (she usually nag me like 3-5 times before I get out of my own bed). Still, after that, she always does that until I dropped out in my 11th-grade year before thanksgiving (2009) due to bully and got raped by narcissist scum that cuck blue pill school administers decided to keep him because they find nothing wrong with for guy being raped by another guy that they think it is not a big deal which they would if I am female who is a victim by this guy. It is so stupid.

Noted: I got a GED diploma in late 2013, and I do some better now since 12 years had passed, but I still had to deal with ignorant people and shallow femoids well as a whole society.

I’d pretend to be sick and miss at least 30 days a semester in high school. Couldn’t handle the amount of suifuel seeping out of those greasy walls.

Did a couple of times for the rest of K-12 years.

The first one during my 2nd-grade year (2001). My mom allowed me to skip school; she called the school and lied to them that I am sick. I got away with it. I played my old Gameboy Color all day to finish the Donkey Kong Country series for the rest of the day.

Second one during my junior high year at 8th grade (2007) I was woke up 20+ minutes late because my grandmother is not in the mood to wake me up twice on that day (she usually nag me like 3-5 times before I get out of my own bed). Still, after that, she always does that until I dropped out in my 11th-grade year before thanksgiving (2009) due to bully and got raped by narcissist scum that cuck blue pill school administers decided to keep him because they find nothing wrong with for guy being raped by another guy that they think it is not a big deal which they would if I am female who is a victim by this guy. It is so stupid.

Noted: I got a GED diploma in late 2013, and I do some better now since 12 years had passed, but I still had to deal with ignorant people and shallow femoids well as a whole society.
Hope you are ok now. I am really sorry you had to go through that hell.

Wish you well for the future, Fellow cel. I genuinely do.

I didn’t go to school for more than a month because of the bullying and piece of shit people,I stayed home watched gravity falls and played advanced warfare , also didn’t study shit those days

You did right

I didn’t go to school for more than a month because of the bullying and piece of shit people,I stayed home watched gravity falls and played advanced warfare , also didn’t study shit those days
Based tbh. Fuck those bullies and normshits.

yes, I dropped out at 15.