Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone skyrimmaxxing in 2019?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
skyrim is still one of the best copes for me ngl. you can sink thousands of hours into it by playing the base game alone, and with mods the game literally has unlimited replayability. i already have 50+ mods installed and im gonna roleplay as an altmer tallfag this playthrough

Skyrim is a God tier cope especially with mods. One of the best ways to escape ngl. /v/ipsters will deny this.

I can't really play it anymore tbh. I find it difficult to enjoy as much when I already know what's going to happen at every point.

I can't really play it anymore tbh. I find it difficult to enjoy as much when I already know what's going to happen at every point.
did u finish the dlcs too? theres also tons of mods that offer new questlines if you're looking for fresh content

did u finish the dlcs too? theres also tons of mods that offer new questlines if you're looking for fresh content
Yeah I did the DLCs a long time ago. Can you recommend any mods? I've only played a few, and none of them affected the story or anything; they were just mods for fun.

never played it and never will

I prefer Morrowind tbh. With mods though, Skyrim is much better.

I misread it as skinnymaxxing first. It's beyond over for me

skyrim is still one of the best copes for me ngl. you can sink thousands of hours into it by playing the base game alone, and with mods the game literally has unlimited replayability. i already have 50+ mods installed and im gonna roleplay as an altmer tallfag this playthrough
Video games stopped being a cope for me a couple years ago. I don't know if I could ever go back.

Emeraldmaxxxxing at the moment.
Next will be Stalker.
Continuing my slav crusade against Monolith heathens.
Stalker forever.

Yeah I did the DLCs a long time ago. Can you recommend any mods? I've only played a few, and none of them affected the story or anything; they were just mods for fun.

I played Fallout 4, cheated, modded. Got bored after 2 weeks. Maybe use OBS to record lets play's. Might get you talking and excited about sharing on YT.

I played Fallout 4, cheated, modded. Got bored after 2 weeks. Maybe use OBS to record lets play's. Might get you talking and excited about sharing on YT.
tbh fakecel if ur high nt enough to make a youtube channel

I have a HTC vive headset and played modded skyrim VR. Spent like half the day modding the game and the first time I saw modded Irileth's voluptuous booty in VR I was like :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:. I stared at her ass all the way to the first dragon encounter and then my game crashed as soon as the dragon loaded.

I haven't played since.

Oh yeah, before I played skyrim VR and played my previously heafily modded flatrim game. I even streamed it on twitch. I got banned shortly after some random wolf started fucking my pregnant character.

Morrowind is better ngl

LOL at incels having thousands of hours to spend on modded skyrim. Tell me your damn secrets and how you pull that off

I personally dislike skyrim.

LOL at incels having thousands of hours to spend on modded skyrim. Tell me your damn secrets and how you pull that off
the game was released 8 years old ago lol. I barely had any friends throughout middle school - high school so I had all the time in the world to vidyamaxx

I was very hooked on it years ago but haven't touched it in a long time, I wanna play the older Elder scrolls first

Strongly considering pirating it. I like it on Xbox, but I prefer PC gaymen because it's more immersive to me for some reason. Skyrim fixes most of the problems I had with Fallout and Elder Scrolls
I was very hooked on it years ago but haven't touched it in a long time, I wanna play the older Elder scrolls first

Shit's free to download https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Files

Man, i used to play this alot. I have 1k+ hours and didn't finish the dlc's. Used to roleplay as a rightful knight 1 handed + shield Redguard Vampire Hunter who didnt use magic, didnt help the poor and killed all thieves. I stopped because the roleplay limitations of vanilla.

Man, i used to play this alot. I have 1k+ hours and didn't finish the dlc's. Used to roleplay as a rightful knight 1 handed + shield Redguard Vampire Hunter who didnt use magic, didnt help the poor and killed all thieves. I stopped because the roleplay limitations of vanilla.

Sounds fun. I did some research on the lore and decided to play a Dunmer, but then when I started the Dragonborn DLC I didn't have the opportunity to rp as a native to Morrowwind. Actually left the DLC because of it.

Sounds fun. I did some research on the lore and decided to play a Dunmer, but then when I started the Dragonborn DLC I didn't have the opportunity to rp as a native to Morrowwind. Actually left the DLC because of it.
The game is good but is a very deficient RPG. At some points it literally forces the narrative while letting you choose something that don't fit the history.

The game is good but is a very deficient RPG. At some points it literally forces the narrative while letting you choose something that don't fit the history.

One of the things about Oblivion that I actually liked is the disposition people had towards you. People were openly racist and I enjoyed being an Orc because of it. This is not a thing in Skyrim even though racism is a primary theme for the civil war.

I cannot recommend Daggerfall enough, btw. It's relentless and you'll need a walkthrough if you want to stand a chance, but it's fun and no less broken than any other Elder Scrolls game.

Skyrim is cucked, play OpenMW (open source morrowind) instead

I'm too lazy even for videogames. I wish I could enjoy them again. I recently tried to replay Wind Waker, which I remembered loving because of the sea exploration bits but the actual plot-related events and places couldn't keep my interest so I quit.
All I do is watch anime, listen to music or read the occasional book because it requires no effort or input on my part.

I prefer Fallout NV. I'm not really into dragons, magic, and elves

Last edited:
yea boi I play almost every day

Mods me, one of the best faps I had was using the sex mod with another mod of a giant teen companion
Bro the sex mod gave me an unexpected brutal dogpill when I found a foid fucking a dog in riverwood.

I watch gameplay footage of it sometimes

I have a shit ton of hours in skyrim but i cant play it anymore as much, im somewhat tired of it. After like 5 playthroughs + DLC playthroughs Im bored. Maybe in a few years i can go back.

Bro there are plenty of mods out there that enhance the role playing experience. I started a new play through with 70+ mods and it feels like a new game

I have a shit ton of hours in skyrim but i cant play it anymore as much, im somewhat tired of it. After like 5 playthroughs + DLC playthroughs Im bored. Maybe in a few years i can go back.
you still have elder scrolls 6 to look forward to

just make sure you dont rope before it releases

I prefer Morrowind tbh. With mods though, Skyrim is much better.

Morrowind is better ngl

Skyrim is cucked, play OpenMW (open source morrowind) instead

No also to late to start

Got bored after 5-6 hours. If you have to download mods to enjoy the game then it's over.

Got bored after 5-6 hours. If you have to download mods to enjoy the game then it's over.
Well yea it’s a 8 year old game which I have played through multiple times lol

tiny inkler playing skyrim

Cope. Absolutely mogged by GTA 5 + mods.

I forgot to pay my... y'know, maybe, property taxes or something like that