Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone study Physics, Math or Engineering?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
What has your experience been? How is life so far?

Electrical engineering here. Makes me stressed cause I have written test and project test as my mid term. No ascension as engineering students are seen as dirty with incel tier looks

Electrical engineering here. Makes me stressed cause I have written test and project test as my mid term. No ascension as engineering students are seen as dirty with incel tier looks

I thought about going into EE but thought my IQ was too low for it so went with network "engineer" (theyre not real engineers)

I like physics. I mostly sit home all day and don't subject myself to the pure suifuel that is university life.

Engineering and esp physics is cake lol.
I could train a chimp to be a modern engineer.

Pure math you won't make it in. You need genetics and passion for it. It's easy to be passionate about math if you care about the deeper questions of life and existence.

I thought about going into EE but thought my IQ was too low for it so went with network "engineer" (theyre not real engineers)

I wouldn't doubt yourself. I did horribly up to highschool, now I'm taking one of the toughest math courses at my university (Real Analysis), and I'm doing well.

I wouldn't doubt yourself. I did horribly up to highschool, now I'm taking one of the toughest math courses at my university (Real Analysis), and I'm doing well.

Maybe I could do it if I really tried... but I'm a lazy sack of shit. Rather go with something that won't be as hard and can still make decent money. So far seems like I made a good decision as I already have a paid internship in my first year of studies

I always hated math and still do. fuck it tbh

Too low iq for that

same here tbh. im almost non iq.

Treated just as bad for my iq as looks. I still remember the shame every time a teacher would announce student scores to the rest of the class. They did that because they thought it would motivate them to do better. I wouldn't have cared if I wasn't in the bottom 5 in every class and every year.

dedly ngl

yes i am 2nd year EE and CS

idk they have been pretty easy so far but idk
i hate college mainly due to all the chads and normies there :feelsbadman:

Treated just as bad for my iq as looks. I still remember the shame every time a teacher would announce student scores to the rest of the class. They did that because they thought it would motivate them to do better. I wouldn't have cared if I wasn't in the bottom 5 in every class and every year.
Lol same they used to make me shame of my math

I wish I was good at them, no doubt about that.

Doing Probability Theory HW rn. WACK :feelsrope:

Gonna get into software engeneering university in about a year or so.I recently started programming lessons.

The only thing that's more suifuel than being an ugly fuck is having to study shit like math and physics. I'd legit rope if I was forced to study this

The only thing that's more suifuel than being an ugly fuck is having to study shit like math and physics. I'd legit rope if I was forced to study this

I ended up liking math before the end of highschool after I did a bit of reading on my own. I used to absolutely hate math up to then until I learned about the idea of mathematical proof. All throughout education, pretty much everyone was taught to follow a set of rules to solve a problem without an explanation of why or how it worked. This made math seem extremely boring, and tedious. I don't blame people for hating the subject honestly because of this.

The beauty of math is proof: showing why a mathematical statement is true or false. There is a level of creativity in proving a theorem that is really similar to the creative requirements of making music, art, etc. It's sad that this side of math isn't explored because this is where it really shines.

I ended up liking math before the end of highschool after I did a bit of reading on my own. I used to absolutely hate math up to then until I learned about the idea of mathematical proof. All throughout education, pretty much everyone was taught to follow a set of rules to solve a problem without an explanation of why or how it worked. This made math seem extremely boring, and tedious. I don't blame people for hating the subject honestly because of this.

The beauty of math is proof: showing why a mathematical statement is true or false. There is a level of creativity in proving a theorem that is really similar to the creative requirements of making music, art, etc. It's sad that this side of math isn't explored because this is where it really shines.
Interesting. I think school just kind of ruined it for me. I never understood math because I don't learn by listening to a teacher. I can't concentrate in school environment because I need complete silence in order to study.
Im currently studying maths for my final exam in school and it still triggers my anxiety. My math anxiety is rooted too deep in me, I will never love maths probably but I have to admit that it is a very satisfying feeling when I solve a math task.
School math is nothing compared to uni math though so that would definitely make me depressed.
If I fail my exams in two weeks the reason will most likely be maths lol

Interesting. I think school just kind of ruined it for me. I never understood math because I don't learn by listening to a teacher. I can't concentrate in school environment because I need complete silence in order to study.
Im currently studying maths for my final exam in school and it still triggers my anxiety. My math anxiety is rooted too deep in me, I will never love maths probably but I have to admit that it is a very satisfying feeling when I solve a math task.
School math is nothing compared to uni math though so that would definitely make me depressed.
If I fail my exams in two weeks the reason will most likely be maths lol

I finally got over math anxiety two years ago. What it took for me was to accept that I will fail sometimes, and realize math isn't about getting the right answers. Math is about thinking deeply about why things work. In that respect, failure is the only way towards deep understanding. You won't always be right.

Studying civil engineering. Still think the subject is interesting, but having almost no holidays and beeing busy all the time while other students have free time and can do what they want is shitty and doesn't really help with your chance of ascencion. Also the courses are a sausagefest of course

Bu its interesting

Not gonna lie I wish I had the will and motivation to get into those fields.

Lol this forum full of high IQcels except me

Yeah, and if I did manage to learn something I forgot it within a week.
Same. I tried hard to learn math but forgot it quickly. I think math is not my thing

Sounds boring as fuck tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back