Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone suddenly getting more matches?

Griffithu

Griffithu

Greycel
Fired up Tinder/Badoo and got around 20 matches with swiping around 50 times.

Is it because Valentine's is coming up and these girls wanting to use me to fill their lonely life?

What should i do? 

Hit em up and let them use me as nothing but a lust object?

or 

ignore them and safe my dignity?

How many messaged you first

_incelinside said:
How many messaged you first

5 within a few minutes and 3 within the hour  :skeptical:

Bro just pump and dump if given the opportunity. Don't obsess over what you "should" do. Just get your cawk wet brocel. Let the wymyn worry about the social dynamics and meaning behind the whole affair.

Griffithu said:
Fired up Tinder/Badoo and got around 20 matches with swiping around 50 times.

Is it because Valentine's is coming up and these girls wanting to use me to fill their lonely life?

What should i do? 

Hit em up and let them use me as nothing but a lust object?

or 

ignore them and safe my dignity?

Kek. Griffith was a fakecel in the show too.

So now we have Griffith and guts. Both in the souls.

Griffithu said:
5 within a few minutes and 3 within the hour  :skeptical:

Just meet them. You aren't even incel I bet

Sub8Hate said:
Bro just pump and dump if given the opportunity. Don't obsess over what you "should" do. Just get your cawk wet brocel. Let the wymyn worry about the social dynamics and meaning behind the whole affair.

They aren't hot though, this one looks like a man and is 5'9...
73wy2e.jpg

How the fuck is this ragefuel?

Jockcel said:
How the fuck is this ragefuel?

Because i'm feeling used that these girls will only hit me up around valentines...

Uglychad said:
Fucking fraud cunt

I want a 8/10 white girl that hits me up because she likes me not just because it's fucking valentines. 
I am not some kind of toy you can use when you want, and put back when you get bored of me.

I'm so fucking mad about this bs, chad literally gets attention all year long and incels have small windows where they can feel human...

Griffithu said:
Because i'm feeling used that these girls will only hit me up around valentines...

I want a 8/10 white girl that hits me up because she likes me not just because it's fucking valentines. 
I am not some kind of toy you can use when you want, and put back when you get bored of me.

I'm so fucking mad about this bs, chad literally gets attention all year long and incels have small windows where they can feel human...

Delusional fagget. You obviously look good kys

Yeah it is shitty but you cannot be picky at this point

This must be a fucking troll.

If it isn't though, make plans with as many as possible and brutally stand them up.

GTFO regardless though.

Uglychad said:
Delusional fagget. You obviously look good kys

I just run skin/hair/body/jawline and height game. My facial harmony is the only thing that saves me, because i have zero bones.
I NEVER get matches older than 21 or girls that are PSL 6/10+

And i refuse to slay those girls...

this or death
barbara_palvin_anniversary_soiree_cannes_film_festival_05_23_2017_1.jpg

If you get matches on tinder and they don’t unmatch you immediately, you are not an incel. Period. 

Fucking frauds, the lot of you.

Facade said:
Yeah it is shitty but you cannot be picky at this point

How do i kill my ego and go for these girls. I feel they don't deserve me and must work to get me, but that rarely happens...
All this talk about girls literally worshiping Chad, have ruined all females for me. 

I want that kind of treatment

Vision said:
If you get matches on tinder and they don’t unmatch you immediately, you are not an incel. Period. 

Fucking frauds, the lot of you.

Bear in mind they could be doing it for validation. Matches alone dont mean shit. OP is a major shitposter though as evidenced by his username and choice of roleplay.

/pol/cel said:
Bear in mind they could be doing it for validation. Matches alone dont mean shit. OP is a major shitposter though as evidenced by his username and choice of roleplay.

I don't roleplay, he is one of the few characters in fiction that matches my personality and thought he would be fitting for a place like this.
Seeing as most of his succes comes from his looks lol.

/pol/cel said:

The fact that they got matches means femoids find them attractive. That’s validation that truecels will never receive because we’re hideous.

Twisted said:
2/5 match rate :o

That’s insane, even Chads don’t get that much

It's different on Badoo and Tinder during valentines is also very different.
I basically look like a gayer secondhand knockoff version of Lachowski, so i'm far below Chad.

Griffithu said:
I don't roleplay, he is one of the few characters in fiction that matches my personality and thought he would be fitting for a place like this.
Seeing as most of his succes comes from his looks lol.

Lol are you basically admitting you are a fakecel because until he got disfigured and tortured thats what Griffith was.

Griffithu said:
How do i kill my ego and go for these girls. I feel they don't deserve me and must work to get me, but that rarely happens...
All this talk about girls literally worshiping Chad, have ruined all females for me. 

I want that kind of treatment

Then looksmax. But you are a volcel if you reject girls

/pol/cel said:
Lol are you basically admitting you are a fakecel because until he got disfigured and tortured thats what Griffith was.

The fact that i have no choice to get with 8/10 white girls, means i'm incel.
The threshold is different for every incel here, because anyone can get a 1/10 but that doesn't mean they are volcel.

Fakecel I get no matches even with tinder gold

Griffithu said:
The fact that i have no choice to get with 8/10 white girls, means i'm incel.
The threshold is different for every incel here, because anyone can get a 1/10 but that doesn't mean they are volcel.

If you are in a position to reject girls you are a fakecel/volcel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back