Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone used opiates/heroin?

Orkcel

Orkcel

gamER rights activist
I have a few thousand dollars saved(All I can do as a NEET), so I'm thinking of picking up an opiate habit, not only to ease my physical pain from deteriorating health, but as well to potentially passively kill myself with an OD which from what I've read is rather peaceful. I've tried abusing stims that I've been prescribed in the past and I found them largely boring, I never really got that up people would talk about, but I would come down and just start crying and feeling very cold for literally no reason. I do THC edibles sometimes, and they are quite fun while easing my pain, but I only really enjoy them when I can get super fucked up on them so I do them like once a month maybe. So to those with experience using opiates what are your thoughts on them overall, any other drug recommendations, and if you don't take drugs why not? I've largely realized that my cognition and health are deteriorating anyway, so I may as well speed up the process and enjoy life while I'm at it.

id say try hallucinogenics. trippy + makes you happy and enlightened

Ive used opiates prescribed afyer surgery and never felt anything even close to a high. They barely helped with the pain as well. Personally I would not recommend wasting your money on them

Nope.
I want to try LSD ngl.

All I do is smoke weed and nothing else.

Opiates are fun, but doing them to get addicted is stupid. It will fuck your life up to a point unimaginable

I popped pain killers for a while, but not really a big fan, I'd mix them with other stuff though. Morphine on the other hand, was fucking nice, I would sleep for weeks, unaware if I'm dead or alive, really. Even when I tried to stay awake by doing something I'd just doze off in like a minute.

God I miss that shit. I had a guy in Russia, but I dipped because of the draft. Never tried chasing the dragon though.

Though a few thousands is nothing if you get hooked. You'll run out in the blink of an eye. There's a Chad who spent $15k/month for like 10 years on Valium alone. Even for cigarettes, a few grand you can spend in a couple months easy.

Last edited:
I like codeine, but that's all I can get

I took oxys one upon a time. It felt great, like everything was perfect. Then I threw up a minutes later and felt great some more and then I passed out
song related, Im a fan

I took oxys one upon a time. It felt great, like everything was perfect. Then I threw up a minutes later and felt great some more and then I passed out
song related, Im a fan

Ive used opiates prescribed afyer surgery and never felt anything even close to a high. They barely helped with the pain as well. Personally I would not recommend wasting your money on them
Sam. That shit is totally lame if you really need it.

However, for fun, it's too relaxing for me. Might be a nice way to die though.

I would prefer a cocaine od. Feel REALLY GOOD, then die.

"Cocaine, it's like being Superman!"
(Until it wears off:€

No tbh im not in that

id say try hallucinogenics. trippy + makes you happy and enlightened
Nope.
I want to try LSD ngl.
Yeah hallucinogens always sounded fun in a more productive way to me. My favorite part of weed is the closed eyed visuals if you load up on some heavy thc edible.

Opiates are fun, but doing them to get addicted is stupid. It will fuck your life up to a point unimaginable
Only way my life could be worse is having an addiction to some kind of substance. I used to be able to cope just gaming and shit, but at this point I have multiple physical health conditions that makes it difficult to be comfy and relax, and I have no health/dental insurance to have any of them fixed.

Though a few thousands is nothing if you get hooked. You'll run out in the blink of an eye. There's a Chad who spent $15k/month for like 10 years on Valium alone. Even for cigarettes, a few grand you can spend in a couple months easy.
A few thousand is gone very fast, I would be careful with that money.
This is what I worry about, sounds comfy developing an addiction and just one day nodding off and dying, but I know I'm too pussy to actually intentionally OD and don't have enough cash to sustain a long term addiction.

Sam. That shit is totally lame if you really need it.

However, for fun, it's too relaxing for me. Might be a nice way to die though.

I would prefer a cocaine od. Feel REALLY GOOD, then die.

"Cocaine, it's like being Superman!"
(Until it wears off:€
I've never done Cocaine, but I have snorted high doses of Adderall(at one point 320 mg). It mostly just made me feel irrationally violent and twitchy; addy, caffeine, and GMAA made my time in the gym marginally more enjoyable, but I can get hype in the gym without that shit honestly. I mostly experienced all the downsides with marginal upsides. Only upside to stims for me is when taken at appropriate doses I become a functional person, but life largely becomes a lot more dull so fuck that(counter intuitively).

Dying on one of these drugs would be less fun than you imagine too. I've never ODed on them, but I can say I've had severe chest pain before and it feels like your heart will explode at any moment, I was in tears lying down with my hand over my heart feeling unusually chilled, it's not an instantaneous flatline, you'll be fighting in your last moments.

I just wanna be comfy wrapped in blanky then nod off for last sleepy time. Not even know if I die or not.
Comfy pepe

Yeah hallucinogens always sounded fun in a more productive way to me. My favorite part of weed is the closed eyed visuals if you load up on some heavy thc edible.

Only way my life could be worse is having an addiction to some kind of substance. I used to be able to cope just gaming and shit, but at this point I have multiple physical health conditions that makes it difficult to be comfy and relax, and I have no health/dental insurance to have any of them fixed.

This is what I worry about, sounds comfy developing an addiction and just one day nodding off and dying, but I know I'm too pussy to actually intentionally OD and don't have enough cash to sustain a long term addiction.

I've never done Cocaine, but I have snorted high doses of Adderall(at one point 320 mg). It mostly just made me feel irrationally violent and twitchy; addy, caffeine, and GMAA made my time in the gym marginally more enjoyable, but I can get hype in the gym without that shit honestly. I mostly experienced all the downsides with marginal upsides. Only upside to stims for me is when taken at appropriate doses I become a functional person, but life largely becomes a lot more dull so fuck that(counter intuitively).

Dying on one of these drugs would be less fun than you imagine too. I've never ODed on them, but I can say I've had severe chest pain before and it feels like your heart will explode at any moment, I was in tears lying down with my hand over my heart feeling unusually chilled, it's not an instantaneous flatline, you'll be fighting in your last moments.

I just wanna be comfy wrapped in blanky then nod off for last sleepy time. Not even know if I die or not.
View attachment 259131
If cozy death is what you seek then h is the way to go. I've heard "it's like feeling loved" from junkies that were into it.

Maybe i should rethink my od ideas? To include heroin...

Opiates feel really good imho.