Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone wants to play some old vidya together?

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
im feeling like playing diablo 2 together with someone tbh, i would prefer with mods though

You can play with My Dick 2.

I would love to do that but there are 2 problems.

My pc stopped working
I don't have diablo 2

Yeah I'd love to play some old co-op but I feel like won't have the time.

Honestly, I'd play D2 if I could find my fucking CD-Key. I never registered it, and it's buried somewhere deep in my parents' basement, and I'm honestly pissed about it. I used to sell my accounts all the time back in the early-mid 00's. Shit was so cash as a young nerd.

My computer is not good enough for the graphics, as I have Windows XP lol. I'm down to play old school Runescape, club penguin lol, or like old online games.

idkwattodowithlife said:
My computer is not good enough for the graphics, as I have Windows XP lol. I'm down to play old school Runescape, club penguin lol, or like old online games.

D2 works fine on XP.

Club Penguin is shut down brother, RIP.

blickpall said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
D2 works fine on XP.
Club Penguin is shut down brother, RIP.
Thanks, Blickpall

But don't you need money to play D2? Or can you download it somewhere?

Anon said:
I probably wouldn't actually mind to do that for you.

Can't you guys just pirate Diablo 2? I think there's plenty of places to download it, i could give you a link if you pm me. We can play on co-op through GameRanger,

I'll sell ya a copy of Diablo II

Anon said:

like-this-hi.png

incelkingkong said:
Can't you guys just pirate Diablo 2? I think there's plenty of places to download it, i could give you a link if you pm me. We can play on co-op through GameRanger,

Yea you can, but something is wrong with my GameRanger. It just automatically crashes as soon as I launch any game. It also means that your chances of playing with other is much less when your incel pals aren't playing. Also, open network hacks and godly hex edited items that crash games got boring in like 2005 for me.

blickpall said:
Yea you can, but something is wrong with my GameRanger. It just automatically crashes as soon as I launch any game. It also means that your chances of playing with other is much less when your incel pals aren't playing. Also, open network hacks and godly hex edited items that crash games  got boring in like 2005 for me.

i mean, the incel pals are the only ones i would want to play with  :heh: dont want to play with no fucking normies, although there probably aren't many normies who play diablo 2 at the CURRENT YEAR.

idkwattodowithlife said:

I'm running XP as well. If we stop, she'll die! (plus, her younger sister Windows 10-tan is kinda nosy)

maxresdefault.jpg

A Good Friend said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I'm running XP as well. If we stop, she'll die! (plus, her younger sister Windows 10-tan is kinda nosy)
maxresdefault.jpg
If we were women, we'd have cob webs in our vaginas already.

A Good Friend said:

maxresdefault.jpg

holy fuck thats so cute.. earth-chan and windows xp-chan are the best

incelkingkong said:
holy fuck thats so cute.. earth-chan and windows xp-chan are the best

Don't even get me started. I planted two-hundred new growth trees today after protesting an oil tanker and chaining myself to a giant sequoia.

2f1.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
Thanks, Blickpall

But don't you need money to play D2? Or can you download it somewhere?

I probably wouldn't actually mind to do that for you.

Wanna try? I'm very open.