Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone watches sykkuno on twitch?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
This guy is like the embodiment of the "good personality" meme. Extremely beta and bluepilled, never swears, always says he wants everyone to be happy etc yet he's a 25 year old virgin. He's not even that bad looking, but the beta vibes he sends out (+ the fact that he's rice) are immediately drying all pussies up. I even feel bad about shit talking him because he's clearly never hurt a fly in his life. If "being a good person" was actually attractive he'd be a gigaslayer ngl.

I've killed many flies.

I actually never counted but more than several thousand for sure...

I don’t watch twitch

I don’t watch twitch
correct
jfl at watching other people play games on your behalf, and then donating money to them lmao
twitch streamers are glorified prostitutes and / or beggars

correct
jfl at watching other people play games on your behalf, and then donating money to them lmao
Tbh, couldn’t agree more with what you’ve said.

correct
It's just TV except better content. You don't have to sub or donate to them lol.

It's just TV except better content. You don't have to sub or donate to them lol.
tbh I don't watch tv or anything nowadays
there is only games and .co and internet forums

le Twitch
Images 2

correct

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back