Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill anyone who says they care about animals is lying

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Normalfags love being morally outraged and they love virtue signalling when it comes to animal abuse. In reality normalfags kill thousands of animals throughout their life. No one actually cares about animals. They just like to virtue signal.

I care more about animals than people in general tbh but i also eat meat so I'm a hypocritical cunt.

99% of people are driven by hedonism. Most people only care about pleasure, moral outrage is usually associated with what puts that pleasure at risk.

i can't stand reddit's

"doggo!" "pupper!"

"anyone who harms a pupper should be tortured endlessly"!

a way for blue pill guys to act tough and get virtue signal points

Normies don't care about anything unless it's somehow related to their social standing

That said, eating meat, which is what I assume you're referring to, doesn't mean you don't care about animals. Supporting (((industrialized farming))) is evil, but I see nothing wrong with eating locally butchered animals. In fact, I find it morally preferable to letting certain animal species whose meat we've harvested for hundreds sometimes thousands of years go extinct

Last edited:
They just like to virtue signal.
126.jpg

animals belong in my stomach

I love my pet tortoise. I love eating cow. It depends on the animal.

Says the sad sac. Its funny that my tortoise has more chance of busting a nut than you'll ever have.
:feelshaha: true tbh
I meant food logic in that you like the animals that are cute or cool, but don't care about the frogs or some shit. Your tortoise mogs me though.

i can't stand reddit's

"doggo!" "pupper!"

"anyone who harms a pupper should be tortured endlessly"!

a way for blue pill guys to act tough and get virtue signal points
they go crazy for the dog meat festival in China, but then post shit like
"hey vegans, posting this message while eating my stake :soy:"

Animals are better than people tbh