Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Anyone who supports trannies should be shown this image

This ruined my day, I wanted to eat something delicious :feelsohgod:

Trannies must be rounded up and shot tbh

a lot tranny and faggot lovers here on this forum

Frieza Shocked

Ive seen it before on incel forums. Mainly people with anime pictures
Yeah I never understood why would someones chose anime girl as a pfp, hamlossus is a good picture because it actually relates to us

Who the fuck here tolerates trannies or loves gays
there was a guy named mixedcel or some shit like that, he was one of them.
dont act like you never saw lmao

Can they even feel anything with those?
And those vaginas look like they are open wombs. Really, no different from shooting a foid and fucking the hole you made

Im not joking it is always people with anime pictures no offense
Nice to see for a change that someone isn't taking another stab at us weebcels like so many assholes on this forum does. As for your statement I'm sure there are guys with no love for anime that likes Trannies, but I'm going to assume the tranny lovers that like Anime might be fans of traps, and I guess in their eyes trannies are RL traps, which in reality trannies are NO WHERE near as attractive as they were hoping. But whatever I guess. To me a Tranny is a man with boobs that's all there is to it, and even though Blair White looks the part, Blair is still a he to me. No amount of surgery is going to change your biological sex. End of Story.

>neovaginadisasters
Not gonna watch that shit bro

No amount of surgery is going to change your biological sex. End of Story.
True, you can't trump your genetics. He will always have XY chromosomes, every cell of his body will always be male.

I don't know if I should hate them or pity them. I mean. No sane person will ever mutilate himself like that with no mental illness. If only they weren't born in the modern degenerate world we live in they might have had help or someone could put an end to their suffering.
I hate transgenderism and want it banned
But you said you wanted more freedom. This is your freedom.. Freedom to be this?

Are you out of your reasonable mind?
We need to increase personal freedom, not restrict it.

Last edited:
what a shit lol tbh ngl vomitfuel

I bet most of the creatures in those photos are “”””girl””””friends of IT users

I scrolled down and covered the screen to avoid whatever ghastly image is in the original post, but I just wanted to say these people who mutilate themselves do so on the basis of a mental illness, and the fact that they're actively encouraged and supported in their efforts to do so is truly absurd.

I don't know if I should hate them or pity them. I mean. No sane person will ever mutilate himself like that with no mental illness. If only they weren't born in the modern degenerate world we live in they might have had help or someone could put an end to their suffering.

But you said you wanted more freedom. This is your freedom.. Freedom to be this?
I somewhat disagree. I believe in survival of the fittest and it brings me joy when we have the weaker ones who might’ve had a place in society 70 years ago outing themselves today so that only the ones truly deserving will remain. We need to cull these people from our society, so that’s why I encourage them to sterilize themselves with hormones and surgery. It’s to make sure that their bloodlines go extinct. But even then, that won’t stop them from being hanged from a rope when their day comes.

I guess those people account for all of the other "genders" that are not male/female. New York recognizes 31 genders.

Fuxk. I knew I shouldnt have clicked. I was eating rice and chicken jfl :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

cursed arbies

a lot tranny and faggot lovers here on this forum
Really? I've seen none (other than that neet and tidy guy months back). Proof?

I guess those people account for all of the other "genders" that are not male/female. New York recognizes 31 genders.
I found a list of them.
1. Bi-Gendered
2. Cross-Dresser
3. Drag-King
4. Drag-Queen
5. Femme Queen
6. Female-to-Male
7. FTM
8. Gender Bender
9. Genderqueer
10. Male-To-Female
11. MTF
12. Non-Op
13. Hijra
14. Pangender
15. Transexual/Transsexual
16. Trans Person
17. Woman
18. Man
19. Butch
20. Two-Spirit
21. Trans
22. Agender
23. Third Sex
24. Gender Fluid
25. Non-Binary Transgender
26. Androgyne
27. Gender-Gifted
28. Gender Bender
29. Femme
30. Person of Transgender Experience
31. Androgynous
JFL. So many of these can be grouped together. And half of them aren’t even genders. Actually, 29 of them aren’t even genders.

Even better, people who disrespect others’ genders can be fined for $250,000.

Last edited:
I found a list of them.

JFL. So many of these can be grouped together. And half of them aren’t even genders. Actually, 29 of them aren’t even genders.
And people say we are irrational.

what the fuck I just saw

Actually, 29 of them aren’t even genders.

The thing I don't understand is this.

gender is a social construct => social constructs don't exist, at least not outside of society => therefore, gender isn't real.

If gender isn't real and only biological sex is real, why fucking identify yourself at all with this bullshit new-speak?

I can't understand normies for the life of me.

@NEETAndTidy
It’s over for many, many men.
The thing I don't understand is this.

gender is a social construct => social constructs don't exist, at least not outside of society => therefore, gender isn't real.

If gender isn't real and only biological sex is real, why fucking identify yourself at all with this bullshit new-speak?

I can't understand normies for the life of me.
It’s Orwellian, isn’t it.

disasterpiece followed by people = shit
I read the text and the tranny says that orange fluid with hair was coming out from his "vagina" what a disgusting moron.

I read the text and the tranny says that orange fluid with hair was coming out from his "vagina" what a disgusting moron.
Doctor: You will experience some orange fluid with hair discharge, which is normal for this operation, because I have no idea what I am doing. I just want your money. Thanks.
Patient: I just want to feel like who I am meant to be.
Doctor: It's over.