Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone with a speech impediment?

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
I've always had speech problems, it was worse as a toddler and as I aged it began to get a bit better... though I still get stuck on my words and get tongue tied. It's really annoying, especially when you actually wanna communicate but your inferior speech holds you back from socializating..

Dunno if this counts as a "speech impediment", but I have minor selective mutism which is associated with my autism. I have never seeked a cure, and the only cure I've found is benzos and alcohol, the former are hard to get and the later being too dangerous.

Weirdest thing that ever happened regarding this was in a hood walmart, where the person infront of me tried to start a conversation with me and i couldn't respond and they got mad as hell. I considered carrying fake cards telling people I was mute, but I rebuked myself out of the idea.

I realised I can't say certain words properly jfl

I can't pronounce certain words properly and I stutter a lot. Autism?

I have a stammer :(

I have slurred speech on some days or my brain just freezes mid-conversation, people have mistaken me for being drunk in voice chat and I'm not even an alcoholic, it might be an autism trait but should still probably get that checked out.

N-n-n-n-not me, b-b-b-br-br-bro.

I can't pronounce certain words properly and I stutter a lot. Autism?
Same for me. I stutter which makes meeting people even worse. So I am ugly and bad personality and low status and I stutter. so how the fuck can I meet a foid? It is fucking impossible.

Yes, it’s god awful. My ‘s’ isn’t as sharp as it should be and I try to think of everything at once, jumbling words out of order and it leads to mumbling.
t. Actual aspie

Yes, I have problems speaking at normal speed. I tend to forget words and add extra consonants involuntarily to words

This guy profited from his...

I always stutter like a retard everytime I talk

I can’t speak properly

i dont talk too much irl if i have to be honest

I have the standerd autist voice