Serious Anyone with moderate to extensive knowledge on psychedelics here?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

*fucks up repeatedly*
★★★★★
110d 23m
I've been wanting to journey with them for a while but I've needed to be alone and up until this point I've always lived with someone. I know, rule #1 of psychedelics is never trip alone, but I have no option as I have no one that would be willing to trip sit and also be good at it. I may be moving out in a few months and I want to prepare in any way I can for psychs alone for the first time.

Bit of info, I'm a regular weed smoker and I've tried cocaine and shrooms once each. The cocaine I found underwhelming tbh it just made me hyper alert and focused, the shrooms were even more disappointing they basically just felt like strong weed but I took an absolutely tiny dose over a long period of time.

I'm looking at trying shrooms or lsd first. All kinds of info would be appreciated; dosing, setup, instructions and planning, precautions, and sourcing. I'm going to ask the new guy I get my weed from if he can source psychs.

I've read a bit on the basics, i.e. keep a good mood especially if you're alone through uplifting music and stuff, go for a nature walk, I know dosing is important, I'm not sure how to test if my product is real or if you need to. Just looking for some general wisdom from anyone experienced with psychedelics.

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
32d 18h 19m
I’ve done acid and dxm not bad copes

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

// 21yo sub4 5'5 manlet // Ponysexual predator
★★★★★
39d 10h 22m
@FrailPaleStaleMale

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
32d 18h 19m
So not that different than weed?
No you hallucinate on dxm it’s defiantly different. Kinda good to combine with weed though tbh. Take dxm first and wait till you start tripping and than try weed

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

*fucks up repeatedly*
★★★★★
110d 23m
No you hallucinate on dxm it’s defiantly different. Kinda good to combine with weed though tbh. Take dxm first and wait till you start tripping and than try weed
Do I have to drink cough syrup?

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
32d 18h 19m
Drinking that much cough syrup sounds awful. And I doubt I could source pills.
It sucks to drink, which is why I don’t do it often, but I’d say it’s worth it just hold your nose

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

:(
42d 3h 54m
i have extracted dmt and grown shrooms in bulk and have lots of experience with LSD

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
9d 8h 15m
When I was an idiotic teenager I took Ayahuasca when I was 16, which gives you a 2-hour DMT trip. It was pretty cool but I wasn't exactly prepared for it.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
213d 16h 28m
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
110d 6h 55m
I've taking mushrooms by myself its not a big deal. Just stick to a lower dose, especially if its your first time.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

sleep when i’m dead i guess
★★★★
24d 3h 54m
So not that different than weed?
Uhh it’s a dissociative so it’s very different than weed, DXM will literally have you lying on the floor not being able to move or feeling like the Tinman from wizard of oz

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Trying to reach longevity escape velocity.
★★★
30d 7h 1m
#1 of psychedelics is never trip alone
Terence McKenna, one of the biggest psychedelics advocates in history, would tell you the opposite. If you are going to dead sure you are not going to die with psyches, then you can do it alone. The sitter is just for calming you down in case you start freaking out.
I'm looking at trying shrooms or lsd first.
Try about 2-3 g of dried mushrooms. I have found in the most recent scientific literature than the resensitization to you own serotonin and thus, the therapeutic potential, is better with psychedelic tryptamines (shrooms, DMT) than phenethylamines or LSD. Plus, LSD can last 12 h, while shrooms is 8 h max. If you have a bad trip, it will last less on shrooms.
I'm not sure how to test if my product is real or if you need to
There are testing kits you can buy online, but I don't bother because I always try natural stuff like shrooms. That's another reason I don't do LSD: how do you know, without a testing kit, it is what is supposed to be? You can't.

Overall I can tell you to take a look at a thread I wrote about psychs combining it with supplements to boost the set (from set and setting) to the max. Don't mind the spiritual stuff at the beginning, it's just lore.

Still, don't rely only in what some boyos here at .co can tell you about doing psychedelics safely. Research, research and research.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

生徒会長
★★★★★
204d 14h 41m
Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
★★★★★
126d 12h 6m
@quinn24 Local druggiecel

A

Animecel2D

Demigod
★★★★★
263d 2h 57m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
38d 21h 47m
If you are going to start with low dose you probably will be fine alone. The issue is when you do super high doses, like maybe a heroic dose of mushrooms. It's possible to do on your own, but I wouldn't advice it.

As for shrooms, I think maybe start with 1g dried. You can probably handle that yourself.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
91d 13h 4m
Id say go for the shrooms. I've always preferred shrooms. I find LSD to be a little overrated in regular doses and you can't get drunk at all after taking it. It's annoying jfl. One rule I'd say to bare in mind is take a decent starting dose. You'll be more likely to have a good trip if you have just the right amount.

Depending on where you live, you might not be too far from a natural shriom habitat tbh. DMT is the god of all psychs imo. Don't bother with salvia if you're not sure you can keep it together jfl. That's more of a game than anything.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

*fucks up repeatedly*
★★★★★
110d 23m
It sucks to drink, which is why I don’t do it often, but I’d say it’s worth it just hold your nose
How would I go about finding the right brand in Germany? Is there a forum or guide I could ask? I need to know it has the right ingredients, how much to dose.
i have extracted dmt and grown shrooms in bulk and have lots of experience with LSD
How insane is dmt and do you have to work your way up to it? What is lsd like? I've heard some shitty things about it but I want to try it. I need to find out if the new drug dealer I go to has any of this stuff or could get it, it's difficult because my old guy went missing but the new guy is my brother's contact and I'm kinda new to him and he only speaks german which I'm still rough at. But soon as I can figure out the timing/method I'm gonna ask him. If he can't help me I don't know where else to go tbh this guy is my only contact and it's really dry in my town drug wise. I'm also really hesitant to do any dark web stuff. I've read about growing shrooms though and back in Canada I had looked into ordering the spores from a legal-ish source and growing them myself. Not sure how possible that'd be in Germany now with the tougher laws.

Sorry for the rant. A little baked.
When I was an idiotic teenager I took Ayahuasca when I was 16, which gives you a 2-hour DMT trip. It was pretty cool but I wasn't exactly prepared for it.
I have no idea where I'd begin to source that. Was it life changing?

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
32d 18h 19m
How would I go about finding the right brand in Germany? Is there a forum or guide I could ask? I need to know it has the right ingredients, how much to dose.

How insane is dmt and do you have to work your way up to it? What is lsd like? I've heard some shitty things about it but I want to try it. I need to find out if the new drug dealer I go to has any of this stuff or could get it, it's difficult because my old guy went missing but the new guy is my brother's contact and I'm kinda new to him and he only speaks german which I'm still rough at. But soon as I can figure out the timing/method I'm gonna ask him. If he can't help me I don't know where else to go tbh this guy is my only contact and it's really dry in my town drug wise. I'm also really hesitant to do any dark web stuff. I've read about growing shrooms though and back in Canada I had looked into ordering the spores from a legal-ish source and growing them myself. Not sure how possible that'd be in Germany now with the tougher laws.

Sorry for the rant. A little baked.

I have no idea where I'd begin to source that. Was it life changing?
Just make sure active ingredients are dxm (poly or HBR can also have doxy too which adds a bit to it) make sure doesn’t have guanine or acemtinophian

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

:(
42d 3h 54m

do not touch DMT if ur depressed or incel it will fuck you up for life i thought i would be cool and ingest 25mg for a first trip and boy do i fucking regret it. if ur depressed and incel shrooms/weed/xanax are best do not take the gamble of LSD/DMT they both fuck u up badly.

also i am baked as well jfl